The begining

"Hey YN!" Says a voice behind you.
"Hmm? Who's there?" You say.* you turn around to find a short green haired guy running towards you*
"It's me deku! I'm in the same class as you." *Deku would wrap his arms around your neck to pull you in for a hug*
"Umm... Hi?" *you awkwardly push Deku away* " I'm still really confused who are you?"
"Oh I'm Deku, I'm in your class." * he'd start to smile as he looks you in your eyes* "Would you like to eat with me and my friends at lunch today?"
"Umm sure I can" you'd think to yourself "Its not like I was going to sit with anybody else"
Deku grabs your hand and drags you down the hall and into the lunch room. As Deku pulls you to your seat you see two boys walk out of the back door really suspiciously. You'd think to yourself "what are they doing? Aren't we supposed to stay inside and eat, plus it's raining out" you'd stop spacing out and realize that your at your seat and Deku is introducing you to the other people.
"Meet YN" *deku would smile at a boy with glasses as Deku points to you*
"Heh.. hi~" you'd awkwardly say as you don't know his name.
"And thisis Uraraka" the girl would wave at you with a sweet smile.
"Hello YN it's nice to meet you" she'd say
"It's nice to meet you too erm..Uraraka?" You'd say as you don't really know what her name is.
"Yep it's Uraraka"
The boy with the glasses would get up to dump his food and as he walked away you would ask deku " what's his name again? I..I didn't catch it"
"It's Iida hes the class president"
"Lucky for him I guess" you'd say awkwardly. You'd start to wonder who the two boys were again and decided to ask Deku andUraraka. "Umm.. do you two know two boys with red and blonde hair?"
"Yes we do!" Said Deku enthusiastically " there names are Kirishima and Kaachan!"
"His real name isn't Kaachan" saidUraraka. "It's Bakugo, Deku just calls him Kaachan for some reason"
You'd look down and see that you ate most of your food while you were talking and decided to dump your food. " I'll be back I'm going to dump my food!"
" ok!"Said Uraraka, Deku, and Iida who you didn't notice was back.
While you were dumping your tray you decided to see what was going on with the two boys. After you dumped your tray you looked back at the table to make sure nobody was watching you. As you know that nobody is watching you, you sneak through the back door. When you are fully out you start to shiver. "Brr  It's freezing!" You'd say as you regret not taking a jacket to lunch. You would start to walk towards the back of the building as you try to forget how cold it was. As you got closer you started to here noises. Your first instinct was to run towards the noises to see if anybody was in trouble. As you turned the corner you saw...

     Cliff hanger
I am one of those writers I'm sorry I want to hook you guys though so see what happens next time. Ps: each chapter will most likely be around 24 hours apart and I will always try to get at least 1 chapter out by the end of the week but with school it might be kinda hard. I hope you enjoyed this chapter see you tomorrow🤗👋🏻