They meet

Abigail thought it was gonna be a normal day. She thought wrong. When she put on her pants with huge holes in the knees and slipped on her vans, she didn't sense the shift that was gonna happen in her life. See, she thought she was just playing an innocent game, Mystic messenger. She had fallen in love with the actor of the group, Zen, but thought it was all fiction. It was until now. When she drove her white car to school she saw a glimmer of white hair on the side of the road but thought nothing of it. She walks into her coding class early cause she needs to talk to the teacher about the syllabus. He's a new teacher, of course. She was forced to take this class because she needed the credits. That's when she sees Seven for the first time. She thinks it's all a dream. She wills herself to awaken but can't cause this is reality. Seven remembers her but he doesn't know where. He starts talking to her. He asks, "have we met before?"
She replies, "no, never. You look a little young to be teaching."
"Ha! That's because I'm the only one they could find who knows about this sort of stuff."
"So how old are you"
"I just graduated. I'm 19."
"Oh."
"You know I have someone you should meet. he's right over here. Abigail, meet Zen. Zen, Abigail."