The club

Hi, I'm Sarah, I'm 16 years old and I love going to clubs, party's, and concerts. I guess you can say that I am a bit of a party girl. I have a few drug problems. but that's probably why all the party's are as good as they seem. anyway, other than be that bitch, I just watch movies with my friends. its a good life with no debt, no school, and have a job to party. yea life is pretty great...only when it comes to partying. my dating life is completely different. I'm always in and out, always being cheated, robbed of, or accused of gold-digger. it never gets old. whenever I am a victim of these kind of things, I have a little get together with friends to the good party club. Jessica, Rebecca, and Violet. these days are one of those days. I attempt gather my friends for a girls night out. " Sorry, with my mans for movie night" " Sorry really tired not down to party" " No already in a party with a guy" Welp, fine then ill go on my own. Martinis and stripper, Best Strip club in the city of mesa. Biggest strip club known to man, also notorious for their strippers. Biggest asses, hour-glass body, the best women. a little weird going into a strip club looking like I'm ready to get down and dirty. That's because I am, I'm looking for someone that will love me when I want, need, and how to actually love me. I walk over to the bar where two guys are individually buying their own drinks. I figured they ain't gonna do shit so I just keep walking to the dance floor. That's where I find one guy going in and out between girls. I walk up to him as he looks at me straight in the eyes with those ocean blue eyes. we come face to face him biting his lip and me admiring his absolutely perfect face. "Hi, I'm zandaga" "Uh, S-Sarah. "You wanna dance?" " Yes daddy"