🍋Matthew X Andrew🍋

Ew why did I write this in first person-
Oh well this is fine we can live with it. I wrote this a little further back so it's kinda gross and bad.

Andrew was laying in a different bed from mine. He was fast asleep. Cute~

I'm usually the one to fall asleep first and wake up second when he sleeps round mine so I've never really seen him sleeping, but damn is he adorable when sleeping. I sort of wanna kiss him...

No. I shouldn't think like that. The reason I let him stay round mine so often was to help him get away from any type of intimate encounters. He did kiss me on the cheek that one time but he can't help doing those things... It's in his incubus nature...

His lips do look soft though...

I watched the demon's peaceful expression, his chest rising and falling with every relaxed breath he took. The sleeping boy shifted, nuzzling into the blanket, letting out a small groan as he tried to get comfortable. He was now hugging his blanket, his legs wrapped around it, bare thighs visible.

He was just in his boxers... I felt my face heat up a little bit and something else begin to grow.

Fuck.

I rubbed my thighs together, trying to create some friction to relieve myself. I moved my hands down to my groin and began to rub myself through my pants.

What the fuck am I doing? This is wrong in so many ways... Watching my best friend sleep and jerking off... I shouldn't be doing this...

Without thinking, I moved closer to him... Fuck it. I'm gonna kiss him.

I closed my eyes and moved my mouth closer to his. Just before our lips touched I felt a hard hit on my face, making me pull back, "Ouch-"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Andrew was now sitting up, giving me this disgusted look. Welp there goes our entire friendship.

"I... I was gonna kiss you?" I answered truthfully, rubbing the side of my cheek where I got punched.

"Why?!"

"Well... You just looked so cute and... And... I, Um..." I didn't know what else to say. What excuse could I make?

"You could have at least woke me up first and asked, I probably would have said yes!"

"Well, you looked peaceful... I didn't want to wake you-" Then it hit me, "Wait, y-you would've said yes...?"

"Of course, I fucking love you! I hate that I do but I love you!" He realised what he had just spat out and clasped his hand over his mouth.

"You... Love me?"

He looked down at his lap, his face a dark blue colour and nodded. "I know I said I hate anything to do with romance but you're just... Amazing.. And hot... And you get all flustered and cute when I mess with you... And your smile is perfect... And your eyes are pretty..." The incubus buried his blushing face into his hands, "I'm starting to regret not letting you kiss me..."

I watched him and moved a bit closer to him, lifting my hands up to pull his hands away from his face. "I mean... We still can..."

Without warning, Andrew smashed his lips onto mine. I fell back onto the mattress in surprise, Andrew and I's lips still connected. He was now straddling my waist and he reached to hold both my hands beside my head, pinning me to the ground.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shocked. Just a couple seconds ago he was acting all defensive.

He forcefully pushed his tongue into my mouth, running the muscle along the roof. I tried to get my arms free so I could wrap them around the demon's neck but no luck. His grip was too strong.

Andrew pulled away from my mouth so he could kiss my jawline. He slowly moved down and sucked on my adam's apple. I left out a soft sigh, "A-Andrew..."

The boy let go of one of my arms and moved his hand down to my crotch. He rubbed me through my pants as he left bruises on my neck. He pulled his mouth away and glanced up into my eyes, "You're hard."

"N-No shit... Ah..." It felt nice to finally get some relief. Andrew gave me a small peck on lips and let go of my other hand so he could move himself down. "W-What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm gonna blow you." He unzipped my pants and began pulling them down.

"W-Wait! Hold on!"

The incubus looked up at me with a slightly annoyed look due to the fact I just stopped him.

"I just... Feel bad... Like im taking advantage of you... You said you hated anything sex related..."

"Forget what I said, I'm horny now. I want this just as much as you do. So please let me do this..."

I watched the boy's lustful expression and finally gave In, "I- Okay. Y-You can carry on..."

Andrew smiled and pulled my boxers down. I let out a short breath as my shaft was exposed to the cool air. Andrew bit his lip, "You're.. Bigger than I expected..."

Before I could respond he put the tip in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and he used one of his hands to stroke the shaft.

"F-Fuck-" I moved one hand over my mouth and the other down to Andrew's head. I ran my fingers through the boy's soft hair. He opened his eyes and locked them with mine as he took another inch into his mouth, gently sucking.

I pushed his head down slowly. He let his throat loosen around my member and took all of me. Shit, he's good at this...

He started to bob his head, being careful as to not use his teeth too much. Shit, I'm close...

Just as I had that thought, Andrew lifted his head off of my cock and started to stroke it again. The incubus gave a small lick to the head, "Are you gonna come?"

I nodded, letting out breathy moans with each stroke.

Andrew looked me in the eyes again and smirked, "Come for me."

I soon felt the knot inside my lower abdomen snap and I climaxed, some of it getting on the incubus' face. I let out a choked moan and arched my back. Taking some breaths, I tried to come down from my high. That felt so much better than anything I've ever experienced...

I looked down at Andrew and saw the boy wiping some semen off of his face.

"A-Ah... Sorry..."

"Don't be." He licked the liquid off of his finger, "You taste good..."

"I-I.. Um.." I felt really awkward. What was I supposed to say?

"You don't have to say anything." Andrew climbed onto me, cuddling up to me.

"Wait, shouldn't I do something for you in return..?"

"Nah. I was just hungry."

"Seriously? You just wanted to suck me off for food?"

"Well, yeah... And I wanted to make you feel good as well..."

"O-Oh... Right..." I awkwardly replied. I noticed the incubus had suddenly fell asleep in my arms out of no where. I looked down at him and sighed. What was I going to do with this demon?

I gave him a small peck on the forehead and hugged him closer to me, "Night, Andrew..."