🌸one🌸

I'll be using their screen name and their real life names in this story :)
Darryl

I awoke to notifications from my phone.
New video by Skeppy-
So the french server owner is a troll... (i'm done)
Looking at my phone, I smile and get up. While I changed my clothes I took a look at my clock, for it was above my closet. 10:00 a.m... alright. I get done changing and click on Skeppy's video. Right when the video starts I hear my voice? Oh! It was voicemails I left him, awe, he didn't listen. I get a little angry, but it doesn't bother me that much. I practically expected it, he never listens. But, that's why I like him. "Cute" I said out loud. I went to my kitchen and sat down in the nearest chair. I had a muffin in my hand and I felt good...until I felt like throwing up my guts. I ran to the nearest bathroom and started puking. The taste in my mouth was putrid so I threw up more, what the.. hell? I looked at the toilet and saw pedals? Pedals? What?! I saw blood as well, which scared me. I ran to my computer and looked it up. Hanahaki disease?...this isn't good.. I read more into the wiki and apparently this is caused by unrequited love... I..I think I like Zak? But, that means he doesn't love me back. My heart ached realizing this, I didn't even expect it. I went outside to feel the breeze, it calmed me down. I locked my door and started to go to the nearest park. "BBH!" Is that who I think it is? Oh no...

This story is the replacement for my old story "I guess we're both potatoes here~"! If you didn't get the chance to read it and you want to, I'll republish it!

-317 words-