Part 1 (Third Person)

"Karasuno....FIGHT!" The captain's words rang loudly through the air, and his teammates' ears. The unnatural blonde stood off to the side, next to the shorter, older blacked-headed male. The coaches looked at each other. It was the final quarter of the deciding game, they were winning. Victory was in their hands, nationals were right in front of their faces. They could feel it, taste it even. They locked gazes, neither knowing of the promises both had made secretly to themselves. They both shared a collective nod, showing the other they knew victory was in the palm of their hands, belonging to them.

        The final bell sounded, Karasuno had won. They were moving on to the nationals. The boys were jumping frantically up and down, the managers, ecstatic, and the coaches, full of pride. It was Ukai's turn to drive the bus back to Karasuno, Takeda sat in the passenger seat and soon dozed off to the rhythm of Ukai's melodic and smooth driving. The blondie with piercings drove slowly, as not to awaken any of the kids or the cutie in the passenger seat. He bit his lip, how would he tell him that he loved him? Or how he would explain the promise he made to himself? 

        Takeda twisted and turned in his seat, but he stayed seemingly sound asleep. Ukai was quietly thinking of ALL the things he could do to the smaller male, he licked his lips involuntarily, his tongue piercing rubbing against his lip. He had gotten a tongue stud on impulse. Well, it was more because of the rumor that they felt good during bj's. So he had gotten one, of course, being the gay playboy he is. He looked over at Takeda once again, but he was looking straight back. He didn't avert his eyes at that moment, it would've looked suspicious. He looked away nonchalantly a few moments later, a small pinky color barely showing up on his face. Takeda was wide awake the whole time, he had seen the lustful way Ukai had gazed upon him. If he was being honest to himself, he wanted Ukai to do all those things he seen Ukai not-so-secretly imagined.                      

         I would let him do that...  Takeda thought to himself as he looked out the bus window. The two coaches remained quiet in an awkward silence on the way back.

        The bus arrived shortly after at Karasuno High, the two coaches woke everyone up from their post-victory slumber. After all the kids got into the gym, they talked out their plan for nationals. The boys were slapping each other on the backs and congratulating each other once more. The game plan for nationals was laid out in about half an hour, soon the boys and managers left after everything was explained by Takeda. The two men had stayed in the gym, talking about the nationals. Some of Ukai's friends had stopped by and congratulated him, they wanted to ask him out for drinks, to celebrate! Of course he said 'yes', Ukai would never turn down an opportunity to drink, especially if it was a Friday night and Saturday didn't matter to him. He was about to walk out when Takeda stopped him. 

"H-hey! Ukai-kun!" Ukai came to a halt. 

"Hmm? Oi, what is it, Take-chan?" 

"I was wondering, i-if I could go with you and your friends?" Ukai's eyes widened slightly, Maybe today is my luck day! Going to nationals AND drinks with Takeda? Hell yeah! He thought.

 "Of course, Take-chan! You're always welcome, isn't that right?" He gestured to his friends for a response. They all responded positively. 

        Ukai and Takeda got in the backseat of Ukai's friend's car, while Ukai's friends sat in the front. It was quite small, so their legs pressed against each other's. Neither minded, nor made a fuss about it. They were driving to the next prefecture, which took a while, but they left fairly early for a long night. What are they doing, driving to the next prefecture? Takeda wondered, his leg bounced against Ukai's when they came along a bump in the road. Takeda yelped in surprise, his hand hurriedly met his face to fix the position of his glasses. His friends are driving like this on purpose! Ukai's glance went to the rearview mirror, his friend looked at his reflection. He gave a small nod, Ukai nodded back. It was a signal. Ukai glanced over a Takeda, the blacked haired male was obviously flustered. Takeda's glasses were out of place and his face was a cute shade of light pink. The blondie averted his gaze and thought to himself, Damn, Sensei be looking hella cute when he's all flustered like that. His leg was pressed up against Takeda's, the space closed between them when they came along another 'bump' in the road.

        The four men stepped out of the car and into the bar/club parking lot. It smelled heavily of sake and cheap perfume. The moment the small group walked into the bar, music blasted as loud as anything and people were getting freaky on the dance floor. Takeda looked nervously at the surrounding area, but Ukai just sighed. 

        "Ah, it's gonna be a good night"