The beginning

It all starts on a beautiful morning you wake up and being an Army the first thing you do is to check what new is Happening in BTS life, you check new concert information, new song release date and what not... But then you realise that you are getting late and you rush and get ready for your collage/work.

you go to collage/work and on your way you read an article which says "if you think that you can write an article about South Korean , glorifying it and highlighting some important points and making sure that you mention a real cause of participat...

you go to collage/work and on your way you read an article which says "if you think that you can write an article about South Korean , glorifying it and highlighting some important points and making sure that you mention a real cause of participating in the contest and if you WIN you would get a chance to spend 1year in Korean and all expenses will be carried out by the company contesting this completion "

•you feel overzealous at first but then you think maybe you'll never win so there is no point of participating... Soon you reach your office/collage and you absolutely forget about the contest .

•after a tiring day when you reach home you check your phone and you see that there is a notification from that competition website which says "your application has been selected and you may send your article after 5days and no further articles will be accept after that " You wonder that how come this has happened and how come your application has reached them... Soon you get a call from your friend and she tells you that it was she who has signed up for you in that contest as she knows how much you like South Korea and how much you love BTS.

•you feel a mixture of emotions and you don't know what to do... You quickly decide to take some days off and only concentrate on your article as you  don't want to loose this opportunity of going to your dream place.

•next morning when you wake up you immediately start thinking about what you can write in the article. Four days pass and have completed your essay perfectly, you decide to send it to the completion and wallah! IT'S DONE!!!