Chapter 1

Amys P.O.V:

My name is Amy Swan, i am 15 years old, and my parents died in a car crash when i was eight years old.

I was brought to the orphanage after the car accident had happend, and trust me it's not the best place of all time.

It's called Miss.Manninngs Orphanage For Girls, the girls here are my bullies, they say mean things and kick me.

And Miss Mannings is also mean to me too, she does the same thing the girls do here.

But one of the girls is the top favorite which is Samantha Green, she gets whatever she wants from Miss Mannings.

Anyways enough about that i guess i should tell you more about me, i have brown hair and green eyes.

I love music, differents kinds from 5 Seconds Of Summer to Ed Sheeran.

I love to read, different kinds from old to new.

I love to write and my favorite color is red.

Today i wake up to a loud announcement coming from down stairs.

"COME DOWN STAIRS RIGHT NOW, WE HAVE SOMEONE COMING TO ADOPT YOU RATS TODAY." I'm guessing Miss Mannings said that.

Somones coming to adopt any of us today, this is fantastic, im sometimes shy around people who come to adopt us.

I don't think i'll be adopted today or ever, but it's nice to think about those type of things.

I get out of bed to get dress, i don't have much clothes but there still nice, i pick out a red  flannel shirt with black ripped jeans.

I go into the bathroom to change then once i'm finished i put my hair up in a pontytail and head out of the room.

But once i head out of the room i get slaped by Samantha, i already know she's going to say something mean to me.

"Don't expect yourself to get adopted today loser." She said

"I wasn't actually." I said

"Good then." She said

Samantha leaves to go down stairs, i try to fix myself then go down stairs with all the other girls.

"Amy you go to the left side." Miss Mannings said.

I nodded my head yes and go to where she said i had be, then i get to my spot and see that Samantha looking at my clothes and laughs about it.

I've handled the beatings and the mean sayings fine, and i don't self harm.

*door bell rings*

We all heard the doorbell ring which means that someones here already.

"Okay, you rats behave yourselfs, even you Amy." Miss Mannings said.

I really don't know why she has to think i did something wrong, which i never do anything wrong.

Miss Mannings finally opens the door to reval a young man, probably just turned twenty, he has brown hair and blue eyes, his hair is straighten.

Next thing i see is that the girls running up to him, i don't know why but i just stay here and not move.

The next second i could feel someone staring at me, i look to see who''s staring at me and it was that young man who just came in.

To be honest he is cute, as he kept staring at me i kept staring at him, it felt like a staring contest which is probably what's happening now.

My eyes finally blinked and i see that his reaction is that he's happy.

"Mr. Highmore will interview all of you." Miss Mannings says.

So that's his last name is Highmore, it suits him and it'll probably suit for whoever he'll adopt.

"Miss Swan your up." Miss Mannings says with disgust.

Wait, what?

A/N: Thanks for reading Chapter 1 i  hope you liked it, i got inspired by eating pizza at twelve am this morning. Plus there weren't alot of Freddie Highmore stories or an adopted one so here's one. Thank you and have a good night. :)