Part 1

Writers POV
It had been an awful last week for Jin, his dreams of becoming a big successful actor in the city of Seoul had been very quickly torn.
He had just moved there hoping for his big break however his shitty job or should I say ex-shitty job didn't help him one bit.
He had previous been a bar tender in one of the local bars in his neighbourhood however he just got fired and all because the bar owner wife was hitting on him.

Jin pov
"How the hell was any of that my fault I didn't even take her on, I never even flirted back, stupid asshat and his sluty wife" I grumbled as I angrily walk down the street.
As I continue to grumble I didn't notice the figure coming closer, suddenly...

CRASH

coffee was everywhere and I was left in a not so forgiving position basically in this strangers lap in the middle of the street.
As soon as I came back into reality I rushed up almost tripping again in the process and offering my hand to the stranger.
"I-I'm so sorry I wasn't look"
The stranger wafted my hand away only to stand back up brushing hair coffee stained suit. " I can see that" he calmly said. It was at this time that I got a good look at the means face, he was tall and he looked strong his blondes hair was slightly covering his eyes, he had a very handsome face, I kept staring until I realise how long I had been look at this man.
He started to chuckle and I snap my eye to his. " you clearly don't know who I am, do you, princess" he stated, it took me back a bit "p-princess" I mumble staring at the man as I felt my face turn a bright pink. His face dropped and he caresses my cheek with his thumb, " just look we're you going pretty boy" he said before finally walking away. I stood there, absolute shock, 'what the fuck' I thought and I slowly made my way back to my apartment.

On my way back all I could think about was the mysterious stranger, ' who was that' ' why was I supposed to know who he was, was he a celebrity' 'he was very handsome' I thought that last thought with a blush on my face. I slowly walked up the stairs to my apartment and open the door only to be greeted by my roommate Jimin.

"Hi hyung, how was your day" he ask with such a cheery voice.
"Don't even get me started" I said as I slumped down next to him ready to vent. "I'm all ears" he giggled and I began.

THANKYOU so much for reading my first chapter sorry about it being short the next will be longer ✨🌷🧚🏻‍♀️.