Chapter 1

The first kiss was an accident. It happened too fast for the pair of girls to realize that their lips were pressed together, too fast for either to close her eyes and lean into the other's touch.

Lauren pulled away first, a blush on her cheeks, eyes wide, ready to laugh it off, to act like nothing happened. But Camila wasn't about to be deterred from something, from someone, she had been too afraid to seek out before. Her eyes dropped down to Lauren's lips, and back up to her eyes. She leaned in, putting a hand on either side of her friend's face, giving Lauren time to pull away, to keep their relationship the same --- bandmates, best friends at best --- to stop this if she didn't want it as desperately as the brown eyed girl currently searching her face.

Lauren couldn't look away, unable to even blink, too afraid to miss a moment of this, but too hesitant to lean forward and close those last few inches between their lips. Camila gently pulled Lauren towards her, both now able to feel the other's warm breath against her lips. Lauren took a deep breath, finally breaking eye contact to look down at Camila's lips, ready to give into her desires, just a slight tilt of the head and she would be able to press her mouth against the lips she had been dreaming about for ---

There was a knock on the door, and just like that the moment was gone as the two girls jumped apart.

"Hey, Camila? Are you in there? I can't reach...."

Ally's voice could still be heard as it drifted in from the other side of the door, but neither girl was listening. Camila watching Lauren, and Lauren staring at the floor, unable to meet the other's eyes.

END OF CHAPTER ONE
I hope you enjoy this. I've never written any fanfiction before but this idea came into my head. Sorry it's so short, but the next chapter will definitely be longer! -c