New Game

Today wasnt like the usual for Prince Devrmore. It was dark and cold outside, it being an autumn night. He had just arrived on Springmore's campus, having travelled for atleast 8 hours from his country to America. At home, he still lived with his parents, not ready yet to move into a house on his own, he also hadnt even found the perfect place to live. This was his last year at Springmore Academy of Fine Arts, and he was pretty much ready to become a world-wide star, just like all of his other friends.

No one understood why he had gotten into an academy like this, not because he isnt the type, but because he was already too good to even be considered a student. He was one of the 'Pro's', as students call them. People who are very good, and have been in Springmore since the first year it had been opened again 27 years later after a tragedy had happened. Lots of people admired him, and wished to being one of the people that was good friends with him. He was always kind to everyone, but no one had a chance. He also often gave lessons to students, replacing a teacher's duty when they were sick, or just because he wanted to, being very passionate about his hobby. He was the teacher's favorite, never being in trouble and causing chaos.

Prince Devrmore put his luggage down before opening the door of his apartment complex. He picked up all of his stuff again and closed the door behind him. He grunted as he walked up the stairs. He lived on the 6th floor, number 106. As soon as he arrived at his apartment, he was out of breath. Having to carry lots of luggage and a guitar case on your back while walking up the stairs isnt easy. He had his keys with him, but knocked anyways, knowing his roommate, Anna, was definately awake and willing to open the door for him. He heard a distant voice from behind the door, and loud footsteps.

The door opened infront of him, the 5'3 girl infront of him smiling brightly. "Prince! You arrived, safely. Thank god." She jumped into his arms, giving him a tight hug. "Geez, you're sweating. Go take a shower, let me bring your luggage to our room." She grabbed his arm and brought him inside. "Calm down. I had to walk up all the stairs with all of that." He groaned, sitting down. "I know. Lets hope they install an elevator soon." She winked at him and picked up his luggage. He lays down on the couch, pouting. "So..tired.." He mutters. "Go take a shower, then you can go sleep." Anna walks out of there room, grabbing more of his luggage.

Prince sighs and gets up, slowly walking to their bathroom. He takes off his clothes, putting them on a neat pile after. He looks down at his own body, He was shaped like an hourglass, thick thighs and juicy cheeks. Even if he loved it, and a body like that wasnt wrong, he still felt insecure, knowing its very rare to see a man with pretty much a feminime body, and that people could easily make fun of him. He carressed his own waist, which was also small. He wasnt exactly muscular, but also not very skinny.

He moved away the shower curtains and turned on the shower, waiting for it to get hotter. He loved taking warm and or smoking hot showers. He then slowly stepped under the shower, closing his eyes. A smile crept on his face as he enjoyed the heat on his body, rushing his fingers through his brown hair. He opened his eyes again and proceeded to wash his body, thinking of the days ahead of him at Springmore Academy.

The next morning, Prince Devrmore was woken up by his roommate groaning at the sound of his alarm. He turned around and turned off his alarm, going to lay down again right after. "Why so early?! Its 6 AM!" Anna spat. "I need time to get out of bed." Prince said, staring at the ceiling. Anna sighed and turned around, going back to sleep. Prince grabbed his phone and turned it on. He was someone who prefered to take his time getting ready, and would always be the first awake. He would check every singe one of his social media's, then play Animal Crossing while laying on his side, eyelids getting heavy again.