The Start

Two nights before Valentines day, Jack and Lazarus packed for a trip to New York. Jack had told Lazarus a while back about his plans, but not the details. They had said their goodbyes to the people in the mansion and headed off to catch the plane. 

        Jack led Lazarus off the plane.  The sun was going down, and the lights of the city were slowly coming to life. Lazarus was wearing a pink dress and  boots, finishing the look with a beautiful purple, pink, and blue flower crown. Jack was wearing a matching light pink tuxedo. He didn't enjoy it much, but Lazarus made it better for him. As the sun was setting, they made it to Time Square. Jack let out a happy sigh, turning to Lazarus. He got on one knee, and he could tell Lazarus was holding back a squeal. 

"Will you be the Eliza to my Hamilton?"
Lazarus squealed and hugged him, almost bringing Jack to the ground. 

"Of course I will dummy!"

People around them clapped and cheered for the two as they kissed.

     After a while, the two headed to the hotel. Jack had changed and Lazarus was enjoy a glass of wine. Jack sat beside Lazarus, rolling bandages around his arm. 

"What are you doing?" Lazarus asked, tilting his head.  

 "Covering up old scars." Jack sighed. 

 "From what..?" 

 "Lazari.." Jack noticed that Lazarus seemed.. off. Something wasn't right. 

 "Jackson she said sorry! and you forgave her!" 

 "Love it doesn't change the fact that it got fucking infected."

 "Shes a fucking kid!" 

 "Did you see what happened?! the infection was fucking awful! i threw her out of a window for fucks sake! You seen what Slender did to me for it!" 

 "You hurt my fucking sister. Infection? You call THAT an infection?" Jack start to sweat as Lazarus continued. "I will SHOW YOU, what a TRUE INFECTION IS!" 

            Jack tried to fight back. In the end, Jack managed to get away from Lazarus. Both of them suffered from several wounds.  

               Jack slid into the mansion quietly, not trying to draw attention to himself. His mask covered any emotions he had. He didn't bring anything that he had when he was in New York. It was all still in the hotel. So was Lazarus. Jack left all of his money to let Lazarus do whatever he pleased. He just wanted it to be a dream, but he knew it could never happen. He had proposed, Lazarus had said yes but everything immediately went down hill. Jack left after the fight. He couldn't handle it. Lazarus probably didn't want him there. Jack kept his rings in his pocket. Hell knows what happened to Lazarus's.