Chapter 1

Ok guys just a quick meeting this week Ro is in till Friday then he and the wonderful christina he paused to allow the groans "so we will have a guy called Eric working his station while he is off. The only over thing is my Goddaughter will be coming to work here on weekends and after school occasionally. She's a great artist and she wants to learn more about what her favourite Uncle does. Now my boys can't tell the right end of a pencil so I've got all my hopes on her. Please be kind and remember she has just turned 18! So no tattoos alcohol and try to watch your language a little. Any questions?"
It was just then the door swang open revealing a slightly disheveled man is his mid 20s. Tall and well built all visible skin covered in an array of art work. His Reddy brown hair is long and messy on top and short at the sides, dark grey eyes and 5;o'clock shadow complete his face.
"Sorry.... traffic" he shrugged
"Come on Ronan, you had to be in early one day and your off next week don't give me that. The rest of you can go I will catch sleeping beauty up!"
The rest of the guys filtered out leaving them behind as the door closed Ronan slumped into a previously unoccupied seat.
"Sorry man, I completely forgot to set my alarm earlier" the younger man sighed and ran his hand through his messy hair.
"Don't worry about all you missed was me telling the guys Mel is gonna be helping out here for a bit "
"Who?"
"My Goddaughter Adams girl, you met her a few years ago at my birthday."
"Tiny girl with huge glasses, that your boys were torturing?"
"That's the one. She is coming by later to say Hi but she is gonna start while you are away. Just don't scare her "
"What me?!" He exclaims in faux disgust " how dare you I believe it was I that rescued her book your charming sons we're threatening to drop in the pond! I am probably her knight in shining armour"
"Hey that girl is like my daughter no funny business"
"come on the man she's a kid, and I have a girlfriend" he saw the older man try to hide his eye roll " I know you don't approve but I'm happy" he says without any sincerity.
The older man sighed "as long as you are, now go do some work your holiday doesn't start yet!'