Punkish x Act2 [ Lencest ]

The steaming white rice bowl was set out before him. It's a short blond male, around fourteen years old. So it appears. In actuality he is only five years old. It's an artificial being named Vocaloid.

"Rice again, Nii-san? Not suprised anymore." He comments, breaking the two thin pieces of wood in half.

"What else do you hope to start off with? It's only tradition."

"But Append-nii..."

"No, no McDonalds."

"Dammit."

"That's enough, Len." Append commanded, turning away from the blond. Len sighs as another sits down across from him.

"Oh hai, Len. Welcome home." Punkish briskly greets, waiting for the usual gossip spill from Len.

After a few minutes Len dumps all the information onto Punkish. Punkish and Append look exactly like Len, the only difference is the personalities, height, and voice. But the fact of their similarities was an odd comfortable fleeing, as if they could rely and talk to eachother about anything.

"Rin looked nice today though, and have you looked at your counter part before? She's pretty adorable."

Punkish only nods, "I only think of her as a sister though."

"Bummer." Len cleans out the rice bowl as Punkish pushes his to Len. He notices Len's confused expression, "I'm not all that hungry. Eat it."

Len quickly devours the second bowl as well before sighing. Punkish watches before licking his finger tip and pressing it gently on Len's upper lip.

Len tilts his head as Punkish draws his hand back, "You had missed a spot."

"Oh... Alright, thanks."

"Mhm..."

"Right... So anyways, Rin was infront of me practically every period, and in our elective we sat next to eachother. It was awesom-"

"Is Rin all you ever think about?" Punkish rises onto his knees and glares at Len, "Don't you think of anybody else?!"

"Well yea-"

"Oh yeah Len, I'm so sure, I'm getting sick of this. I don't want this to hurt our friendship, but I-"

Although Append wasn't exactly watching, he already knew what was going on and couldnt help but smile.

Len rises as well and moves forwards so their lips are touching. At first, both just stare before a small spark flies and slowly, both lock together and entertwine fingers. Surely afterwards, one caves in as the other blond boy's tounge slides into his mouth. And it turns out the one who caved was Punkish. His face turns red as Len pulls Punkish closer too him until both are on the same side of the table. Pulling ever so gently on Len's headphones and ponytail, Punkish manages to pull both out easily.

When Len finally breaks away he smirks, "I think you were going to finish with 'I'm the uke and your the seme.'"

Punkish shakes his head and runs his fingers through Len's hair, "Not quite. I was going to say that I love you."

"Oh... Then we know where this goes, right?" Len playfully pulls on Punkish's collar with his teeth.

"Yeah..."

"Come on."