Prologue

Tara wants to tell Cody she loves him but can't; when her sister Tasha tells her that she loves Cody.

Cody loves Tara when he tells her she turns him down and tells him to stay away from her. They continue to fight; him questioning her why she turned him down, and her not giving him a answer.

Finally she gives up and tells him after him being persistent. She confesses her love for him and tells him her sister is in love with him.

Tara then tells him she can't be with him, because she doesn't want to hurt her sisters feelings, because Tasha and her are really close.

Tara tells Cody they can't be together but Cody wants to be with her at any cost. They fight their feelings for each other.

Tara tells Cody to ask Tasha out; but is heartbroken when he does. She keeps pushing him away. She finally pushes him to the edge when she says something hurtful to him so he stays away from her; but sticks by her sisters side.

Is this the end of their friendship? Will they ever be together? Or is she going to be just another girl and him being her dilemma...

So this is my first time and first book. Hope you guys love it, please vote, fan and comment on what you think about it so far. I would love to know what you think.

All rights reserved, so please do not copy this story Thanks.