Chapter 1

I woke up smiling thinking that I woke up before my alarm buy when I checked the time it was already 6:30 am and I should be at the office by 7:20.
   'I'm so screwed i thought to myself' while rushing into the bathroom. 
20 minutes later I was dressed and already on my way to work.
  Mr Grey reached the office at exactly 7:20. He was always in time. He stopped at the front desk and looked around but when he did not see he Secretary he asked the girl at the front desk.
"Miss Jackson where's miss Steele ?"
"Shes not yet here sir"
He nodded and went into his office.
I arrived at the office ten minutes later and rushed to my boss's office .
I took a deep breath before I knocked on the door and waited, after hearing come in i went in  and was met with the eyes of my very angry boss.
"Miss Steele you know I do not tolerate tardiness in my company"
"I'm so sorry Mr Grey it won't happen again"
"Make sure it doesn't miss Steele" he said with anger ."what's my schedule for today?"
"You have a couple of documents to sign and a few files to go through, you also have a lunch date with your mom at 12 pm I  already made reservations for you and you have meeting with Mr Catino at 2 and a contract signing at 4".
"Is that all for today?"
"Yes sir"
" you can leave"
I went into my office and began organizing files and making appointments . Time had gone by so fast and I didn't even know, I looked at the time and it was almost times for last schedule of the day. I went to my boss office to remind him.
"Mr Grey the contract signing starts in ten minutes"
"Very well miss Steele. You may take the rest of the day of the day off"
"Thank you Mr Grey "
      I am so happy that I got off work early today and since it's a Friday i get to rest for the whole weekend.
    After work she went to the store to buy groceries .when she got home she dropped the groceries on the kitchen counter then she went into her room, took a shower and dressed into something comfortable . She went and made pasta for dinner. After dinner she sat down in the living room and read a book, after reading for a while she started feeling sleepy so she decided to go to bed early.

Thank y'all for reading. Will update soon.