CH. 9 A Fight and my past?!

I was sitting in the teachers lounge with the teachers and a police officer I think. I was listening into their convocation about the attack while thinking.

When I heard the name 'Shigaraki' I quickly got up which caused everyone to look at me confused.

"His name isn't Shigaraki." I said annoyed.

"What do you mean? That's the name he introduced to everyone" he said.

"His real name..." I said looking down...I still can't believe my best friend is a villain. "His real name is....Tenko, Tenko Shimura."

The police officer nodded and thanked me. I sat back down as he continued his convocation while auntie Midnight kept looking at me with a sad expression.

After the meeting, auntie Midnight pulled me away from the others to talk to me.

"Isn't Tenko your friend?" She asked.

I nodded and started crying. She quickly hugged me and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

One I finished crying, I went to the bathroom and washed my face then went to class. As soon as I entered, Iida started yelling for me to be on time. I sighed and kept my head down.

"I was at a meeting with the teachers about what happened. I'm deeply sorry Iida~senpai." I said while bowing.

"I-its okay Y/N~chan!" He said blushing then sitting down.

I quickly took my seat and payed attention in class. Every once in a while, katsuki would look at me. I'm not to sure why. Oh yeah right I forgot.....I have an eye patch on. Silly me.

I needed the eye match since the skin around my eye is a little damaged from Tenko's quirk. I was busy thinking about everything while ignoring my other class mates till my dad walked in.

(No one yelled because he didn't get hurt enough to be covered in bandages)

"Silence everyone" he said making the class go quite. "Your fight isn't over yet."

The class looks shocked around while I'm bouncing around in my seat. I looked at my dad with begging eyes till he nods to me.

I stood up making everyone face me. "THE MOST KNOWN SPORTING EVENT, THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL, IS COMING!" I yelled happily.

I could tell some of my class mates ears hurt but that didn't effect the smiles they had on their faces.

My father looked at me upset since I hurt his ears. I bowed apologizing before sitting back down while others were saying they didn't mind.

The thing that caught my attention was that everyone was happy that it was a normal school event and not that we will have Pros watching us to put us in their training things. I actually didn't need to go to any since I'll be helping midoriya with his quick and training.

Then Jiro asked, "is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?"

I looked up shocked realising that if it wasn't for me, the villains wouldn't of got information about the trip to USJ. I started to scratch my skin on my palm trying to hold in my tears till my father noticed and wrapped his scarf around my wrists, pulling my arms away from each other.

I looked at him confused then I felt something drip onto my leg. I looked down and saw that I scratched the skin off my palm and now my palm was bleeding.

"Outside," was all he said before letting me go.

I nodded and got up about to leave when someone grabbed my wrist. I quickly turned around and saw Shoto looking at me worried. I smiled at him before leaving.