01

disclaimer: this au will have a social media feature. the whole au will mostly be writing, but yeah i thought it'd be fun

also, time stamps on tweets don't matter!!

jungkook scrolled through the responses, writing some of them down and cringing at the others

jungkook scrolled through the responses, writing some of them down and cringing at the others. a lot of his fans are childish. but what can he say, they get their childish behavior from him.

a lot of people seemed to like taehyung's idea, so he decided to look into it more. after doing some research on the shop his hyung mentioned, he found out it was open monday to friday from 9am-6pm. it was a thursday afternoon, and he needed to get this video out by sunday.

so, with a spring in his step, he went to catch the bus to pay this antique shop a visit.

jungkook pulled out google maps when he finally made it downtown. the shop was only a five minute walk away, which caused a bunny smile to appear on the boy's face.

the sun beamed rays of light jungkook's direction, but there was a slight breeze to cool him down. the sky was completely clear, and the streets were filled. the sound of laughing children filled his ears, they seemed to be playing a game of tag. the brunette was about to take a sip from his water bottle, but saw a struggling old man on the side of the road. he bent down and gave the man a ten dollar bill, as well as his water bottle.

the man widened his eyes in disbelief, and jungkook smiled. the latter started praising thank you's, telling jungkook he's a gift from god. jungkook declined, saying he was just happy to help. with that, he continued his journey until he saw a small shop, with the words 'JM's Antique' in cursive.

when he entered the building, a bell was chimed, and the man behind the counter shot up in surprise.

"hello, sir! how's your day? looking for something in particular?" jungkook met eyes with the young man. he had blue-silver hair, a small frame, small nose, and full lips. he had a brown apron tied around his thin waist and neck, a white cuffed long sleeve underneath. his skin glowed, and jungkook swore he saw lip gloss coated on the man's lips.

he was beautiful.

"u-um hi! my day's fine, thank you. and no... i'll know what i'm looking for when i find it!" jungkook giggled nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"okay, well i'll leave you to it. if you need help, i'm right here!" the shop owner, jimin as the name tag read, said. he walked to the other side of the store, carrying a large box.

jungkook sighed in relief as he left, and went to walk around. there was a lot of old furniture and mirrors. he would definitely want to come here another time.

when jungkook went to check the price of one of the makeup mirrors, he heard a crash at the back of the store.

immediately he ran towards the noise, and saw jimin on the ground, a bunch of precious items burying him.