1

"Okay y/n, you packed and ready to go?" Sam says as he's zipping up his backpack.
I throw my duffle bag over my shoulder and nod. "Yup." I have a huge smile on my face because this is the first time they are finally letting me explore with them. " where are we going?"
Sam stands and put the bag over his back. "to a forest outside LA. Since this is your first time I don't want to go anywhere dangerous." I nod in agreement. "Okay y/n let's go, Colby is in the car already."

Colby. In all my years of knowing the two, I have always found him more attractive. No hate to Sam, but because he has a girlfriend I don't find him as attractive. Colby has never had a girlfriend, which is crazy because so many girls like him. But I understand why, so many girls would freak out if he does have one oh, so he's just playing it safe. I find it sad that so many girls are obsessed with him and would go to so many levels of bad if they found out he had a girlfriend. So Ive kept my distance. Not that he would be into me anyways, I mean he's always been supportive of me, but not in that way I think.

Me and Sam finally get to the car and Colby is in the driver's seat. Colby smiles when he sees me, but I can tell it's strained. "Hey y/n." He says. I throw a big smile in his direction.

"Hey Colby!" I get settled in the backseat.

The boys have a huge YouTube channel doing haunted exploring videos. Sam set up the camera on the dash and they begin videoing.
" what's up guys it's Sam and Colby! Today we are exploring a forest right outside of LA. For this video we are keeping it safe because *looks back to me* this is y/n and this is her first time out exploring with us. For safety reasons we do not want her to get hurt and *laughs* we would love to stay friends with her after this." I laugh and wave at the camera.

Colby looks back at me then to the camera. " Now where we are going is not closed off so we are not going to be breaking any laws. But the sun is going down so we will wait till it gets dark. So without further ado, let's do this thing." And he covers the camera with his hand and turns it off.

Sam looks back at me. "You ready?"

I smile at him and Colby starts to drive. My body fills with adrenaline. "Yeah let's do this."