chapter 1 meeting

Hinata's pov

There is an enormous wall in front of me blocking my way. Three blockers hand go over the net as a show of hinata the people blocking his way. I can only wonder whats on the other side. *inhales then exhales* what does it look like? Is it the veiw from the summent ill never be able to see it on my own but if i have others on my side The rest of the Kurasuno team steps up next to hinata. Thank you! The team says after that they all step up and start playing.

Star's pov

Hey Aito, look a volleyball game is on this tv. Omg really I say running over to the tv. Hi my name is star Nakamura and I'm 12 years old and I really love volleyball. ever since I saw my older sister Akari play volleyball but you can say that i'm not normal I dress like a boy and i like to be considered as a boy only because I used to be bullied when I was little for being to pretty but a tomboy at the same time so I just started wearing a short haired wig and changed my name Aito and started dressing like a boy. My parents didn't approve at first but they accepted it for now. As I stared at the tv a boy with orange hair drove his bike and stopped next to me also watching the tv. I glanced over at him and he was staring very intently at the tv. Wow he's pretty cute I thought. The looked back at the tv. I stair at the tv as number 2 receives the ball. I let out a shaky breath as I do so I noticed the boy with orange hair does so as well. As one of the team mates sets the ball. Number 10 came and got ready to spike the ball it looked like he had wings. I inhale sharply and my eyes widen I bit. As the blockers jump to try and block number 10 he jumps higher than them and spikes the ball. Just like that a gust of wind blows in my face as soon as he hits the ball my hair flies around. Wow I whisper. I look at the screen some more and see the team huddle up in a circle. Kurasuno me and the orange hair boy say at the same time. Um hi my name is Aito Nakamura I say and stick out my hand for the orange hair boy to shake. Oh hi my name is Shoyo Hinata he says shaking my hand. So you like volleyball, I ask looking down and playing with my shoe lace with my foot. Well now I do I used to like soccer he says pointing to the soccer ball in the basket of his bike. Oh that's cool I say, giving him a smile. If you want Nakamura-kun you can come help us- hinata got cut off by his friend. Hurry up, Hinata were gonna lose our soccer field. Yeah that hinata said scratching the back of his head. Yeah sure I say looking back at the tv. Hmm Kurasuno me and hinata say at the same time again.

Flash forward to 3 years and three months later.

Hurry up sho I wanna see more teams play I say running down the stairs in front of hinata. Coming Ai he says behind me. Hinata Nakamura slow down. As I enter the gym my eyes lit up seeing the other teams play. Ahh sho do you see this I say, shaking him back and forth. It's huge!, he says, looking at the gym in awe. We both close our and inhale the air. It smells like air salonpas we both say at the same time. Don't say stuff like that you guys its dorky one of our teammates/friends tell us. Yeah don't be that guy another one says.but guys this is me and Ai's very first real volleyball game hinata says. Yeah we've been waiting for three long years for this I say. Yeah I guess I'm amazed we made it this far. Other teams wear stretching or practicing. Izumin, koji thanks for coming to help our team out hinata says looking back at them while I stared at the boys work out god so hot I thought looking at them. Hmp don't make it weird, Koji said, looking away blushing out of embarrassment. Our game is the first one to finish, no need to make it a big deal, izumin says, also blushing out of embarrassment. And you too first years! I'm so thankful for you deciding to join the volleyball club! With us this season Hinata says patting the first year's shoulders. Uh sure we're pretty terrible at this whole thing but ok. One of them says. Ugh, spare us the tears shoyo koji, say looking at hinata. I'm not crying, Hinata said. Dude yeah you are you have literal tears sho I say walking next to hinata. U-um I'm sorry to interrupt but we should really get warmed up now one of the lowerclassmen say to hinata. Yeah come on captains you're in charge here Koji says. He's right shoyo and Aito you guys were the one to drag us into this tournament thing and you guys still haven't explained what the rules are izumin says to me and hinata. We know that we both shouted at them. Even though we barely made the cut we are here to win this. Ok guys hinata says. We can't win with a team of rookies one of the lower classman say. Sure we can me and hinata say at the same time. Kitagawa first might be tough tho. Maybe but i'll beat them anyway hinata says with a determined look on his face. Yeah we're gonna beat them I say also looking very determined. They both sigh then look up and and get a scared look on there faces. Ah me and Hinata exclam and turn around and see Kitagawa first. Walking in. eeee um excuse us move dudes izumin says and drages me and hinata out of the way. There tall I say looking up at the team. In till one boy passes by me and hinata and it seem like he was a king or at least in me and hinata's minds. Woah he looks so cute I thought in my mind. Soon the crowd starts to get loud. We all run more into the gym and see all the people cheering for kitagawa first. Kita gawa kita gawa *clap* *clap*. Hey kitagawa first is here someone from another team says. Another one says. Those guys scare the hell outta me another team says. There the best team around here. They've got the king. The king one asked. While the whole team looked scared I was drooling because of all the cute boys on the team. What you don't know who that is he's called Tobio Kageyama. He's a setter and he's supposed to be awesome. Damn it we're gonna be going against these freaking guys koji says scared. It will be fine I don't care how big they are i'll bust right through them hinata says. yeah me too putting my hands behind my head. Maybe you're right Hinata and Nakamura you guys are really good jumpers and Nakamura are good at receiving koji says. You guys got this izumin says. After we get praised, hinata stomach makes a weird noise. Umm sho you ok I say putting my hand on his shoulder. I wonder where the bathrooms are. Hinata says walking away. Umm sorry guys i'll go with him and make sure he's ok I say running and catching up with hinata.

hello queens here's another fanfic i though about doing for a long time don't mind the cover idk what to do with it yet if someone wants to a make a cover that would be cool i will be updating this story often since i'm out of school for the next month due to the carona virus. i also have another story called the confession and its a blue exorcist fanfic go and check it out if you want to. i do not own intro or the haikyuu characters anime_queen_56 sighing off.