Sleep well, Jenny

In a world where witches hidden among the human society. They are being with selfish nature, sworn to only use power to serve their own benefits and never use it for human's goal. The story take place in a common household in XX-city.

It was late at night, when little Jenny has went to bed, hugging the new toy her parent just bought for her. Jenny's new toy is a teddy bear, no bigger than an adult's arm, but Jenny is only two, and so the teddy bear is almost half the size of her. The room was quiet, only the tickling sound of the clock and the soft sound of Jenny's breathing.
12 o'clock
Something starts moving under Jenny's bed. At the same time, the teddy bear also start moving by itself. Very carefully, the bear starts crawling out of Jenny's arms and moving to the bedhead. Suddenly, a hand grows up to grab the teddy bear and throws it to the other side of the room. From under the bed, a creature crawls out of it hiding spot. It's a dark, humanoid creature with scrawny limbs and claw-like fingers, on its face are two hollow holes in place of its eyes. The dark creature has a very strange posture: it move on all of its 4 limbs, with knees bent upward, while the body face the ground. Teddy bear start standing up, why still keep its eyes, or at least that how it looks like compare to human, on the dark creature.
Teddy bear throw a punch at the dark creature, with the latter catching it with ease. The teddy bear throws itself at the dark creature, seemingly experience in fighting. Knowing the difference between the size, the teddy bear dodges the dark creature attack with experienced movements while throwing several punch and kick at it. However, the bear's attack seem to have no effect at all, as the dark creature doesn't even flinch when receives its strikes.
Suddenly, the bear jump back to a distance that seem "safe" enough. The teddy bear then starts pulling the zipper behind it back, and pulls out a knife that was hidden inside. Now, with a weapon in hand, it looks like the bear would be able to fight its opponent. The teddy bear lunges at the creature, with the knife point toward its enemy. Big mistake. Before, with the knife hidden inside its body, the teddy bear's balance was spread over its body and it was able to dodge the attacks because its hands were free. Now holding the knife, the teddy bear movements are drastically less agile and is easier to catch. With a swift movement, the dark creature catch the teddy bear's paws which are holding the knife, while reaching the other hands to grab bear's body, and tear the bear apart. Holding two halves of the bear in its hands, the dark creature start tearing the bear head apart, and threw the parts to the other side of the room. It then to stabs itself with the knife, but instead of wounding it, the knife sinks into the creature body and disappears. After completely destroying its enemy, the dark creature quietly returns to the empty space under Jenny's bed.
In the morning, Jenny runs to her father crying about her teddy bear being torn apart. Her dad jokingly said maybe she was hungry in her sleep and nibbled it, and promises he would buy Jenny a new toy that day. However, "father" is actually sweating cold sweats. "That was a skilled fighter who has hunted down and killed at least five of us. Yet he couldn't stand a chance to give her even a single scar"- though father.
Jenny was not a normal child, not that she ever wonder about that topic. She haven't understood enough to think like that yet. She was destined to be the one who would bring extinction to the witch kind. By a twisted game of fate, a prophecy was given to the witches -"A human girl who was born with a red striped on her hair would bring doom to the kind of witch". Paranoided by the prophet, the Witch King gave out orders to hunt and killed the girl in the prophecy. Many humans were killed, housed was burnt down, sometimes there would be a "disaster" that destroy a whole small town when the hunters search for their prey. In Jenny's case, she was not killed. Not by the mercy from the witches, nor the bless of luck that saved her life. Rather, an army attacked her family and murdered her parents, before being killed by her "guardian".
Jenny would never have known that, the "friend" who she drew in the paper and showed her parents, is actually the creature that killed her parent's murderers, and protected her from everything the Witches have tried to assassinate her in her sleep, like the new teddy boy her "dad" gave her yesterday.
"The Witch King grows a little bit less patient everyday he knows this girl is still alive" - thought the man who disguises himself as Jenny's father. "However -" quickly calming himself, "- I can still slowly evaluate her power this way. And soon, one day, I will finish the deed that was given to me by the Witch King". The "father" then grabs his car key and walk out, heading to the store - "Now, how about something made from metal -"