Pov:Ibuki

I saw some kind of guy, in my highschool he was super cute I always saw him in the breaks writing in his notebook full of stickers and cute texts. I always wanted to read them buut ibuki wasn't possible to. Oh by the way his name is Kazuichi Souda and just like that I call him Souda kun.

In the break he looked at me, well I was bored like always but as he came to me I blushed he said "hey do you have time now?" he asked I answered "yeah ibuki has time what is it Souda-kun?" "well I wanted to ask you if-" just like that Sonia came and touched souda-kuns shoulder I were angry didn't say anything and walked away sawing that Sonia is whispering something in souda kuns ear. It hurted, so much, I went to my room and cried and cried the whole night until....

               Pov:Soda
I walked in my dorm but before that I heard someone crying very very loud I followed the voice and realized that it's ibuki I ran to her dorm and broke the door a bit. As I walked to her I asked her in my arms "hey shhhh everything's fine what happened" she just don't answered and just stared at me and cried in my sweather I was wearing I hugged her. I hope she didn't knew I had a crush on her. At least as I realised she fell asleep she law on my lap, she was so cute asleep. I was watching her until I fell asleep with her in my arms. Well as we woke up we both blushed because we don't realized that we were asleep in our arms, together.... As I walked out of her dorm smiling I saw a bit of her being sad. And just like that I walked up to the classroom we were. As I saw ibuki walking in tired and sad I felt bad and it felt painful for me! Mrs. Shisa asked :"Ibuki sweetheart what happened?" Ibuki answered:"nahh ibuki is just tired nothing more" and sat down on her seat. I started writing in my diary:"Dear Diary Today is a bad day I see the girl I have a crush on doesn't feel good but I try to-"

And just like that I stopped writing cuz miss Shisa noticed that and I don't wanted to pass the school so...

Pov :Ibuki
As the lesson ended I walked in the cafeteria to eat something because I wasn't feeling good I saw souda looking at me the whole time I blushed everytime he did. I was alone just like that as I finished eating I was going to titty tycoon to practice my guitar skills.
Well in the middle of my progress akane walked in she told me :"Wow you practice once again, well souda is searching for you" I blushed and stopped imidiantly :"wait souda?" "Yes souda" she answered me eating her bacon. I breathed in heavily she asked:"hey do you have a crush on him" I blushed immidiantly "no ibuki doesn't" I was very shy about that and the only person who knew was actually hajime and he left the school
"yeah ibuki has" I started to worry and sighted akane came to me and hugged me:"heyy it's totally fine I have a crush on nekomaru btw" I looked at her shocked:"wait akane does have a crush on nekomaru wait! You are so cute together!" akane blushed, in that moment souda came in he were crying I saw it. I ran to him and hugged him very hard I asked :"what happened souda kun!" souda looked at me while his tears were falling I wiped them away "well Sonia rejected me today and called me an idiot and jerk that hurted so much" I was hurted in my soul too I knew how it feels I hugged him even more and started to cry aswell he accepted my hug and asked:"hey why are you crying?" I didn't wanted to tell but he already knew :"that you have a crush on me ehh ik but listen I ehh I had a crush on you too..." I looked at him smiling
"oh Ehe" I said "well-" I blushed very hard but then souda putted his hand on my cheek and said :"just shut up already" and kissed me pressing his lips on mine. His lips tasted like cherry, i dont really know why.
But after that the cute thing happened me and souda was a pair. Everybody hated us for some reason except of akane, nekomaru and hajime. The first time mikan saw us holding hands she gasped and said:"ehh g-guys are you now a pair?" we nicked and kissed us. We sleeper in my dorm today and it was now our dorm. Everybody was whispering about us but we didn't care we were just us together.

END OF PART 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I finished part 1 hope you enjoyed I hope you like it tell me on the comments how you thought I did it thank you
Your wolfy 🖤🐺