The hoot in the morning

{The message~}
Hi! I'm Cookie Rosable Ice! My family is rich. My father is barely around but I know he works a lot. We still have a bond though! Me and my mother have a bit if a stronger bond. She doesn't work as much as my dad but I don't see her as often as most people see there own mother or father. I'm about 16.. 15 at the moment. Anyway I am known as.. "A Total Night Owl!" I mean-  ...Well...Maybe...Yeah?..Yes...Defiantly. I guess it is true.. But Anyway buckle up! Here's my story!..
It had just struck 7:00am Cookie had been up all night just waiting for morning to come. She never knew why she could go without any sleep for..A REALLY long period of time. Her mom had just now busted through the door. "Hi sweetheart! Mom has work today and tomorrow! Don't forget school tomorrow morning as well!" She gave Cookie a quick kiss on the forehead and left. "Bye mom.." Cookie sadly got out of bed. "At least there not always gone.." Cookie went to get dressed. She had plans with her friends today. She'd dress in her favorite purple top and tight jeans a While long sleeved shirt under her top Completed With a jean jacket without sleeves. For shoe wear...Shoe's... What would she wear today? She just picked randomly and chose White boots with a Black heel at the bottom. She looked in the mirror and posed as usual. But like usual which was the bad usual. The bags under her eyes where bringing off the look. The bags under her eyes... Why was she never tired? Why could she never sleep? Is this bad? Is it good?.. She snapped out of it and turned back to the mirror. She went to her vanity to use make-up to Cover the bags. Then she did her hair into 2 pink tails with her favorite mint leaf bows on each. She got up from her Vanity and left her bed room and went passed the kitchen and the living room straight to the door. "Mrs cookie are you not going to eat?" Said one of the body guards. "Um no..no thank you." Cookie sqeaked right before quickly leaving the house.
~From Cookie~
Sorry this was so short. It is my first one anyway so UwU I'm so proud of myself