sweet tooth - five hargreeves

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 @dontbe_adingus !

ALL WAS QUIET in the hargreeves mansion as every teenager was fast asleep in their own beds, nuzzled under their blankets dreaming sweet dreams.

A loud thud startled both teens "oW motheRfucKing , diCk sucking shit". Y/N whined in pain as she spit out curse words left and right whilst her boyfriend five was busy scolding her and shushing her with a glare.

"Oh well fuck you, your not the one who hit their foot on the edge of the bookshelf". She said frowning acting like a baby

Five ignoring her protest smirked "i mean we just did but i wouldn't mind if we did again". He joked as Y/N chuckled hitting his chest lightly. "Just go".

Both the teens walked out the front door, Y/N shut it quietly making sure not to get caught.
She gasped as five grabbed her hand roughly running down the damp cracked alley street.

"Dammit five!" She spoke as she held tightly onto his hand her legs trying to keep up with his , he only smirked as they turned a few street corners the street lights illuminated their shadows as they ran to Daisies Pastry Shop.

Both teens chuckled and knelt down out of breathe, Five held out his hand as Y/N took it graciously with an adoring smile.

The small dull light making the teen boys facial features practically glow, his deep greenish hazel eyes cascaded into her E/C ones.

A blue light swirled around them and before Y/N knew it she was standing in the middle of the 80s themed pastry shop, she giggled excitedly ready to divulged her tastebuds in sugury goodness.

Y/N and five both walked over to the small fridge. Pulling it open five's eyes went wide a big toothy grin plastered on his face grabbing as many cookie dough containers as he could.

Carrying them over towards the small counter Y/N was busy trying to find a key to open the display of sweets, many delicious sugar delicacies waiting to be eaten.

Sighing in frustration an idea popped into her head, grabbing the small bobby pin she had always kept in the hair she pulled it out and smirked.

She only used it in case of emergencies and this of course was an emergency she bent the front of it forward and with success she unlocked the window.

She slide the glass window over grabbing a large cupcake. Wasting not time she took a bite and fell back into food heaven.

Five looked over at her and sat by her side , smiling like a kid in a pastry shop. Literally.

"You're a fucking genius!" He exclaimed before grabbing a peice of lumpy cake and devouring it.

"Try some". Y/N looked over with humour and disgust chocolate all over her boyfriend's face she tried to hold in laughter "no i'm good". She said continuing to eat her cupcake "please just a bite". He pleaded as she refused again moving her face , this continued for a few minutes until five decided to smoosh the chocolate cupcake onto Y/N's face.

She smirked laughing annoyed turning over she grabbed a handful of cake with thick buttercream frosting and smooshed it into his face before bringing her hand back over and eat the rest of it.

"Mhm delicious". She said with a mouthfull staring back at her boyfriend a glint of mischief.

The eating and destruction of the baked pastries went on for a while, soon the neatly placed pies were empty and the plates were left empty. The cakes were smooshed and messed from five and Y/N digging into them with only their hands.

Food was everywhere, the walls consisted of smeared frosting in white and brown. The floor had empty wrappers and tins from the sugar treats they had consumed.

The fridge left open unattended , cocoa powder and milk left on the counter open and some spilt. Dirty utensils laid aimlessly in the open.

Five sitting in the corner Y/N's body on top of his, their lips against one another's, tongues practically shoved down the teens throats. Messy moans escaped her lips as Y/N's fingers curled in five's soft hair.

Five's lips peppering kisses down her neck and across her jawline his hands gripoing tightly ontp her waist.

Y/N smiled catching her breathe as their mini make out session came to a sudden stop. Scooping a spoon full of superman icecream onto a large spoon Y/N held it to five's lips as he ate the ice cream delightingly.

The neon lights of purple , blue , red and neon pink flooded the room crashing against the teens exposed skin.

"God i love you". Five whispered as Y/N rested in his lap his arms resting around her tightly not wanting to let her go their bodies colliding together.

Y/N's heart fluttered as she smiled looking at the boy who's face lit blue slowing leaning for a kiss.

Soon enough police sirens could be heard in a short distance as five jumped "shit!" Y/N hopped off of him, both teens stood up Y/N grabbed his hand as they fled out of the back of the shop bullets missing them as the police had entered the store.

Both teens scrambled out intp the street hand in hand wind blowing past them as they both ran back to their humble mansion.

Y/N took a hold of his hand their feet dashing down street corners the same way they came.

His features danced, glowing under the street lights, they hide in a alley corner behind a small wall as police cars raced past them sirens blaring.

Red and blue lights lit up their faces Y/N was lost deeply in his deep hazel eyes, five smirked picking her up smashing his lips onto hers. The ever so long lasting taste of frosting lingering on them.

God she surely did love him.

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 ✨🍋🌻
this was such a cute image to write ! thank you for the idea babe !! hope you all enjoyed it. leave some more requests !