chapter one: All I Want For Christmas..

Madison's POV

        "Sooo," I look at Jayk, who's leaned against my kitchen counter nibbling on a cookie.
        "Sooo... what?" I ask, smiling at him..
        "Sooo... it's almost Christmas." the corner of his mouth curls into that flawless grin that I love.
        "And?" I purse my lips.
        "And..." he pasues, swallowing the last of the cookie and stepping over to me, picking me up and sitting me on the edge of the island in the middle of the kitchen, pressing himself against the very edge as I slightly wrap my legs around his. "That means you are about to be spoiled like you could never imagine," he flashes his grin again before he presses his lips hard against mine. I cup his cheeks in my hands, pulling his face closer to mine as I kiss him back.
        After a minute I pull away, teasing him. "I don't need anything, I just wanna be with you babe," I smile and give him a quick peck on the lips.
        He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up off of the island counter slightly. "Well you're getting stuff whether you like it or not," he pauses, "So, what do you want for Christmas?"
        I grin at him, taking a deep breath. "All I want for Christmas..." I sing, pausing just to tease him. He looks at me intently. "Is youuuu!" I finish, pressing my lips against his once again. His lips are warm and feel like leather, it's addicting.. I just can't get enough of them.
        He lift me all the way off of the counter and begins walking me over to the couch in the living room. It 's mere seconds before we reach the couch and he plops me down, never breaking our kiss. He crawls on top of me and rests his hands against my chest. I decide I want to tease him even more, so I pull out of the kiss but quickly bite his bottom lip and pull away, his lip still in my teeth's grip. His lips escape mine and find their way down to my neck as he slides his hands up my shirt, cupping his hands over my bra. He begins nibbling on my neck, leaving a trail of love bites from my chin to my neck. His hands play around under my shirt while he moves back up to my face, kissing me once again, this time, letting his tongue explore my mouth. Mine does the same in return.
        Suddenly, the door opens and my mom walks in with Ryder, both of them holding grocery bags. Jayk and I immediately sit up, breaking out of our makeout session. My mom's still getting used to the fact that I'm with Jayk. Both of us blush. Ryder runs into the kitchen, avoiding the mini explosion that's about to happen. My mom quickly clears her throat, walking into the kitchen to set the groceries down then back into the living room where Jayk and I are sitting down next to each other. Our hands are intertwined to remain contact. His hand squeezes mine. I squeeze his back.
        "Now Madison, I am allowing this becau-" she starts but I interrupt her.
        "Nothing was happening. Nothing was going to happen. You know we're not going to do that. Jayk is a gentleman," I smile at him, "he'd never pressure me into anything, and he's willing to wait for me, Mom. We haven't done that and we're not going to," I blatantly lie to my mother, as if it's second nature. I know if she knew anything about our physical relationship, she wouldn't allow this, and I'm not going to lose Jayk again.
        My mom swallows and takes a deep breath, walking over to us. She motions for Jayk to stand up. He does so. I do the same, not letting go of his hand. "Well, nice to see you, Jaykob." my mother plasters a smile across her face.
        It pisses me off how she calls him Jaykob. All the time. She has never once called him Jayk. Only I'm allowed to call him Jaykob, because he's my Jaykob. Jayk has never said anything about it but I'm sure it bugs him.
        My mom leads us into the kitchen, where Ryder has sat on the counter where I had just been, playing games on his phone. "Ryder, down." my mom snapps, then looks at us. "Now, if you wouldn't mind, I would really appreciate it if you could help me unload the groceries." she smiles at us. We both nod and go to work.
        It also pisses me off how she puts Jayk, our guest, to work. She has no right to do that. Jayk has never complained. I complained to him about it but he had told me that it's the least he could do.
        My thoughts are interrupted by my mom's big mouth. "So, Madi, have you told Jaykob about your father flying out this holiday to see you and meet him?"
        I was going to tell him in my own way, but she had just dropped the ball. Jayk was finally going to meet my dad...