'She' is here

Jack's POV

It has been 5 years since I became a Guardian and I have never been happier!! People believe in me, I have more power than before and Jamie is 15 now. He doesn't really have enough time to play around anymore but he still believes in me so that's something.

Nowadays, I find kids who don't believe in me and play with them a bit. Making ice paths and big snow days. Its good fun.

It was night time and I was in a castle on top of a mountain I found a while back. 2 girls go up there sometimes but they can't see me. I'm fine with that though. They tell stories about how the castle was made by there now deceased Antie.

I look out the window and see the northern lights. Excitement bubbles in my chest, they never put on the lights. I fly out off the balcony, seeing the 2 girls walking up the ice staircase, and head towards the north pole.

~O~

I fly inside, seeing bunny and north argue like always, Tooth was directing her fairies places and Sandman was in the corner, making things out of dream sand. He was the one to notice me first and waved. I waved back and walked over to the arguing pair.

"Okay, ye' bloody dingo. I'm gon' say this wom' more time. Easta'! Is! betta'!"

"Ha ha ha, No. Christmas better."

"Guys"

"Ha! You bloody wish!"

"Guys!"

"No, no, no. I sure"

"GUYS!"

The two look at me like I have lost my head. "Why are the lights on?"

"They are?" North looks out the window and see that there are indeed lights in the sky. "Bezar"

Suddenly a jingling noise came from the corner. We look over to see Sandman, once again, holding an elf. This brings back memories.

He makes a moon shape over his head and we all look towards the porthole in the roof. Sure enough, manny is there. The shadows start forming words on the ground.

"'she' is coming. Be ready" it read

North gasped as Sandman flew down the corridor, going toward the forbidden part of the pole headquarters. Tooth quickly sent all of her fairies back to the palace and put baby tooth in charge. Bunny was stock still, gripping tightly onto his boomerangs.

"wait what's happening??" I yelled, running after north who was now also running towards the forbidden zone.

As I walked down, I saw the door that is normally closed was now wide open. I walked through, the place was dark and cold but also somehow comforting. like when you crawl up in a warm bed on a cold night.

I continued down, looking into each room. There was a fully decked bathroom, a study with a 3 screen computer, a privet loungeroom with a bright white fish tank, filled with what seemed to be see-through fish.

Coming to the end I saw a beautiful white and black door decorated with white flowers and deep blue crescents, leading to a large and beautiful bedroom. A queen-size bed, bookshelves covered with books of every shape, size and age. Card packs scattered on bookshelves and bedside tables. It was way nicer than even North's bedroom, and that place is just decked with jolly.

Sandy was filling a white hourglass with special blue dream sand and North was checking to make sure everything is in place. There was still one mystery though, who is this all for?

"Who's so important they get an entire wing of the Headquarters?"

"Death herself, that's who." I turn around to see bunny and tooth behind me, not even daring to come into the room.