Introduction & Rules

I'm going to keep it very simple. All I ask really is that you be literate (proper grammar and detailed replies; it's really difficult to work with anything less than a paragraph), and that you censor cursing so Wattpad doesn't delete the comments. If your reply is illiterate, I just won't reply. No controlling my characters; if you do that I won't respond.

That said I'm really just here to have fun! I'll be posting different characters most likely with suggested scenario prompts, but I would also love it if you'd suggest your own and we can discuss different plots together! You can roleplay in the comments on the character's page or shoot me a DM and we can roleplay there instead.

The focus of this book is going to be on supernatural beings (especially vampire. I really really love vampires) and all things gothic. Many of my characters will be historical or have specific settings, so please check those and keep your characters as accurate as you can (don't stress too much about it though).

Warning: there will most likely be blood and mature content; if you're looking for something fluffy this probably isn't for you.

Please don't be afraid to ask me questions or make suggestions. Thank you for reading!