No Such Thing As Too Late

You see the stars are shining the same So take your time Cause love ain't got no where to go It 'll be way better if we wait Cause there's no such thing as too late When you really love somebody you can wait Cause there's no such thing as too late.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Naomi P.O.V

They say there's no such thing as too late but is that true if it is then why does it feel like that every time we make a mistake. To me in my family it's always too late. Maybe like my broken relationship with my own mother I lost all the respect she gave me. All because of what I did. I guess getting her respect will never happen. Maybe it is a such thing as too late. My names Naomi August I'm the quiet one of the group and also the wife of Chresanto August he is a successful rapper and I work as a model. I have 2 sons Twins Trey Donte August and Tristian August their 17 years old. ^_^ I guess you can say my life is pretty calm. Haha that's funny-_- but no between trying to keep my kids on top of their game and trying to maintain a job plus be a wife. This shit is not easy not at all... But aye I love my family. Hopefully things don't get out of hand.

Unique P.O.V

HI!!! My names Unique Sharieff or as most of my friends call me a blunt bitch and also the wife of a very popular singer named Khalil Sharieff I'm known as the house wife only because I stopped working once I got kids. So atleast I have a reason. My life is fairly easy but the only thing that stresses me out sometimes is the fact that when of our kids Dameon Sharieff and Isabella Sharieff (15)get out of hand me and Khalil never actually agree on stuff he wants to beat them and I just say punishment. Things like that irritates the hell out of me and that's when arguments break out and that's when other shit is brought out so basically you could say at times I bring Khalil to his breaking point where he either A wants to separate or B beat the life out of me. But it only has happened once and did it really bother me I didn't show it but yea it bothered me a little more every day he wasn't here. He's only person I trust for everything. I have been through a lot and I'm still going through stuff but you'll see about that later maybe then you will see why I'm So mean.

Minnie P.O.V.

My names Minnie Crippen I'm the loud ghetto one of the group. When you make me mad my voice usually speaks for itself. I am the wife of Craig Crippen we probably have the calmest relationship. We don't argue at all but you never know but are kids Cassie Crippen(12 yrs old) and CJ (14 yrs old)yea they argue all the time... That's another story for another time. Craig is a well-known singer also. But who says being a wife of a singer is easy I have to fight thirsty hoes all the time. But its no problem for me I will fight in a split second before I let another female take what's rightfully mine. And that's how It will always be whether it gets old or not.

Nandi P.O.V

Yo what good my names Nandi Perez im the Peacemaker of the group I will admit I have my moments but aye who doesn't. Jacob Perez is a music producer he produces diggy, khalil, ray, roc, prod, and others. Jacob is what you consider a little controlling when it comes to his job and the kids. I have a daughter named Maria Lyric Perez (8 yrs old) and a son named Terrence Perez -Terry(16yrs old) and a step daughter named Kiana(15 years old).There averagely weird. I'm going to get them checked out but shhhhh don't tell them. I work as a choreographer. As you can see everybody has talent. But we don't brag about what we can do at what we can afford we're not those type of people we're not conceited. We have conceited moments at times but its as a joke not on purpose. That's one thing I'm not an that is a selfish bitch. I hate when people act like that low key tho that's how my sisters act. An that explains itself. If Not you'll see soon enough.

Well that's the intro into the girls lives the kids will be a lot different from the dad's so bear with me it's gonna be hell for me trying to write from all these p.o.v's but good thing I got help anyway enjoy vote and comment when you finish deuces... SHORTEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN IT DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT!!! But bye ^.^