I'm (Not) Allow to Love You Part 7

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the part of the story of this novel.

Song list:

1. Crush – Beautiful

2. NCT DREAM – Candle Light

3. IOI – Downpour 소나기

4. WANNA ONE – Home 집

5. WANNA ONE – I.P.U Confession Version

6. Henry – It's You

7. NU'EST – Love Without Love 사랑 없는 사랑

8. YookSungjae – Loving You Again또 사랑하고 만다

9. DGNA – Lucky Man 행운안

10. Yoo Seonho – Maybe Spring봄이 오면

I always liked school's Sports Week. That means Tuesday to Friday there is no study hours, all filled with sport events. I was in charge of the teachers' representatives, while the student representative is Chungdae. He is still allowed to enter the competition. Some sports such as running, volleyball, badminton, basketball, football, gymnastics, taekwondo, archery and swimming can be done in school but specifically for bowling will do in Bowling Center which is located not too far from the school. Monday is a recap of all the names of the contestants. I sat on the gym room's floor which padded with carpet along with Chungdae and papers strewn in front of us.

"So each pupil can only join three sports, right?" ask me, needs to be assured.

"Yes. This is our class data."

Chungdae put a piece of paper in front of me.

"Yeowoo will only join running competition? I thought she would join the others?"

"She said her stomach like to feel cramps lately so I guess she prohibited by her doctor."

"Oh, we lost one athlete. So Joonki will participate in volleyball, basketball and ... gymnastics? He can do gymnastic?" I asked, failing to conceal a snort.

"Miss, are you just laughing at Joonki?" Chungdae point at me with triumph.

"No," I laugh, "I'm just surprised."

"He got tricked by Yeowoo. It was Yeowoo who wrote his name. But let it happen, miss, we need entertainment."

I laughed and checked the paper again, "Dongsun join badminton, football and taekwondo. Good, I think our class has chance."

"I'm also join basketball, soccer and taekwondo! Miss doesn't compliment me!"

I laugh, "yes yes Heo Chungdae will bring 2B class win in all sport he joined."

I continue my recapitulation of participant names shortly.

"Miss, let's bet."

"Ya, the school does not teach you to bet, Chungdae."

"Come on just this once, miss."

I sighed with a weary breath. It's my fault to give a lot of leeway for Chungdae and it seems like he knows I'm weak for him lately.

"What do you want?"

"If I win in all of the competition which I join, will you go on a date with me?"

I patted his head with a stack of paper.

"How dare you to ask your teacher to date you!"

Instead, he grinned, "what does miss thinking? I mean just stay with me all day long."