Prologue

An alley few blocks away from his apartment, it was around midnight. He closed his eyes, placing his head towards the cold wall beside him. Holding the throe he had from the fight, as he watched the person who did this to him leaves his line of sight. Few Minutes had passed when Hoseok decided to get himself up from the kneeling position and leave the place uneasily.

The illumination of the full moon hit him, exposing his bare face as he walks away from that place of event. Then again, this was just a normal day to Hoseok. He’s already used to it, the bruises and the pain that he is feeling. This wasn’t new to his everyday life.

Hoseok headed off and return to his apartment and take a shower while feeling sicken for what happened to his body. Next day came, just like before he is doing the things he just usually do every day before going to school including the “hide the bruises” routine. 

Hoseok reached the school, seeing the people called student with smile on their faces, happily entering the school. He couldn’t figure out why they are smiling. In fact, this place is pure as hell for Hoseok that he has no choice but to enter this locality.

By the time he entered the hallway, the whispers of judgment started. This was it. The whisper starts to get louder as he walks through the crowd within the campus hallway. He was like the hottest topic for the entire campus and no one even cares that the person himself overheard some of it.

“Look at him…”

“It happened again”

“Why don’t he just ask for help that he was bull—” The girl was suddenly cut off by a man, who spoke to her out of nowhere.

“That he got what…? Whore…?” The man said. Hoseok turned his head back and saw him, the person who always did this to him, Yoongi.

“N-Nothing, I’m sorry! I-I will not say another word” The girl apologized and bowed many times but Yoongi gave her a death glare and about to push her but the other girl defend her friend, who’s besides her. Hoseok didn’t drew anymore attention to himself and just leave them be but of course Hoseok can’t do that. With his usual kindness, he can’t stand people getting hurt because of him, that’s why Hoseok walk towards them and butt in their circle.

“P-Please stop bothering them. I-It’s not their fault. They’re just…“ Hoseok spoke to them but was told off by Yoongi in the middle of him speaking.

“They’re just… what? Oh maybe you’re giving them your sympathy? The You who is the topic of their bullshit?” Yoongi reclaimed. He left the conversation after giving Hoseok an arrogant smirk. Those words from Yoongi rendered Hoseok speechless. He can’t do anything but just agree in silence.

“H-Hey Hoseok thank you and… sorry for those words. We don’t mean to—” the girls was cut off again when Hoseok just immediately walked away instead of listening to them. Hoseok knows it. He already know that every student win this school pities him.

The time when Hoseok entered his designated classroom; His classmates started whispering when they his mug full of visible bruises. Hoseok didn’t voice any complains and kept his thoughts on his own while ignoring the whispering as he just walked by the door and head to the place where he is seated.

This again…?”  Hoseok complained in his thought a as he sat on his chair and rest his head down to his table waiting for the teacher to come, and didn’t noticed that he has fallen asleep already.

Hours had passed and no one dared to touch Hoseok, that was new no—that was impossible because every time Hoseok rest or stop doing anything, his classmates started to do something at him like making him look like an idiot. Hoseok lifted his head up and saw that the teacher was already teaching. “So that’s why…” Hoseok’s muttered silently as he realized the reason why no one is trying to trick him. As Hoseok muttered those words silently he turned his gazed towards the window beside him when all of the sudden he heard someone speaking to him.

“Oh, I’m sorry! Did I wake you up, Mr. Jung?” His teacher said with a tone of being sarcastic. Hoseok heard his name out of nowhere which made him flinched and was startled to see that it was their teacher talking to him while glaring. “AH…! I-I’m… sorry” Hoseok apologized while his classmate started laughing which he ignored as usual. But in the middle of the laughing he heard an unfamiliar laugh but he just decided to ignore it as well. The teacher returned in front and started his discussion once again.

“Sir, how about the detention?” one of his classmates asked. “Well do you want one instead? I think you want one” the teacher said making the guy embarrassed. Oh did I mention that the guy was Yoong? When Yoongi got embarrassed to the class, no one dared to laugh and just act like nothing happened. Somehow felt humiliated.

Yoongi slammed his chair hard enough to make the teacher to get angry. “Yoongi! Detention after class!” the teacher said while Yoongi just gave him a glare and the audible click of his tongue then left the classroom, not being scared to any shit with hoe he acted towards his teacher.

“Let see if you’ll pass my class acting like that!” the teacher shouted at Yoongi before he went out of the room, faces of the students left alone in the room were shocked with the exception of Hoseok, who is silently watching the whole event. “Forget about him! Let start the class again!”  The teacher said as he restarted his discussion.

Out of nowhere someone spoke, “Is this how students here treat their teachers? Huh! Cool.” Someone blurts out of nowhere. Hoseok looked at the back where he heard the unfamiliar voice. The unknown guy noticed Hoseok looking and just blurted a smile like they had met before.

“Hi..!” The guy greeted brightly but Hoseok just ignored him. “Who is this?” The only thought that Hoseok has when he saw the guy and turned back his head towards the front, literally ignoring the guy that just greeted him from the behind.

______________________________________________

English is not my first language so, I'm sorry if there's any mistake.