before you go 18+

A/N: the story is based in Thailand and has Thai characters. so to avoid any confusion, I will explain the basic mannerism of Thai language. Pi, is used as respect when addressing older people and the character Win is older than Team, hence we will use P'win. Noi, which is the opposite from Pi is used to address younger people i.e N' team or ai team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when life is traumatic it is hard to fall in love, it is hard to do anything. no matter how much you push yourself or the ones you love, you can never run away from your trauma, your past, your present and ultimately the future that you can already see covered in darkness, but no matter how many odds you face, one breakdown can bring you to point zero.

Team is back to point zero but what he doesn't know is that this time he is not alone; that this time his pain is not reserved for him alone, it is shared. and when pain is shared, it brings people close and makes them empathetic, perhaps that's why Win lets him come into his room tonight, despite of their indifference towards each other. Perhaps wounded skin and red eyes does the trick and of course a little bit of curiosity.

"P'win you need to fuck me"  team was being shameless but he needed to feel pleasure after feeling the pain and honestly, P'win would never miss a chance to let this big-eyed pink liped beauty go. p'win had to admit that Team looked extremely fuckable. it was already too hard to ignore his urges when he would see team swim every day so how could win not give in when Team was practically begging for sex.

Though win's hand were a little bruised and he could use a little sleep, he wouldn't mind sleeping next to a human tonight. he was extremely lonely. without saying much, p'win grabbed team by his shirt and threw him on his bed. not wasting any time he undid his button and climbed on Team who at this point was turned on and confused by P'win's sudden action and a lack of response. his heartbeat was already too fast, his blood was so hot right now. Team pulled win down and crashed his lips with his, not wasting any time. the kiss was rough, wild and desperate but so were they. Win's tongue played around Team's mouth, this man had a way with his tongue, he was too sexy when he fooled around. Team has seen P'win seductively lick his lips more than once, it would always push him to the point of getting an erection and oh was he hard right now.

Team tried to drag P'win's hand on his crotch but win was busy devouring his mouth, win pinned Team's hands above his head " did I tell you to touch me?"  win asked, his voice hoarse and so lusty. Team was too intimated to reply he could only nod a 'no'.  P'win did it again, he looked at him and licked his lip and attacked team's neck, leaving hickeys. Team liked hickeys, it made him feel like he belonged to someone only even if it is for a night,  he fucking belonged and tonight Team was Win's. 

Win bit hard on Teams neck making him moan, Win looked up, smiled and continued as his hand moved to teams crotch while other still tightly griped teams arm. Team couldn't help but moan when P'win grabbed his dick, rubbing slowly, making sure to tease. "please p'win"  team said between hard breaths. 

"Please what ?"  ah, Win was enjoying this, he knew what team fantasized " ah fuck me god damn it"  Team was running out of patience and it was enough for Win.  

Win removed Team's pants and the contact of win's hand with team's dick almost made Team cum. 

"do you want me to suck it?"  Win asked his junior with a smirk, Team who couldn't speak noded like a fool and oh boy, did Win suck. 

Team was extremely hard and his dick was covered in precum, Win with his skilful tongue licked off his precum and slowly put his mouth over Team's dick. Team threw back his head in pleasure and when win finally let go of his hand, team grabbed win by his hair and made win suck on him harder, win was enjoying it, his dick almost covered in cum as well . win always wondered how would team taste in bed, the answer was very innocent. win made sure to tase team by playing with his tongue while sucking on him, making sure to use right pressure and perfect skills. , meanwhile, team was losing it, pushing win's head harder on his own cock, thrusting in win's mouth, he was so close, he couldn't care about being appropriate right now. he wanted to cum in P'wins mouth. P'win increased his pace and brought down his hands-on Teams thighs, holding tight enough to leave a mark. As Team was about to cum, P'win let go of his dick with a string of saliva from his mouth and fliped team over so he was now on his stomach with P'win hovering behind him.

 Team didn't complain, he knew what he got himself into. 

Team heard his clothes hit the floor and a packet being ripped, he turned his neck to the side to see P'win big hard cock wrapped in a condom. Win aggressively turned team's head back to the pillow and spread his legs, it was win's time to fuck.  he used the lube and his thumb to make Team accustomed, followed by his finger and them another although team was a moaning mess, he could feel the cool air and wanted nothing but P'win inside him.  before he could prepare himself, P'win was inside him, it wasn't painful because it was win and with him, even pain was a pleasure. he could feel himself stretch,  P'win wasn't gentle, he went all in. thrust after thrust, Team's scream joined with Win's moan,  with his hands all over Team's body. Win was fucking Team mercilessly until he came and Team came too. Win layover Team who was still on his stomach, not being bothered, they fell asleep with Win still inside him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you go,

Was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better?

If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather.