Ren Isamuo

Notes on paper~

•age: 15 yo
•gender: female
•height: 5'6" (average male height)
•star sign: Taurus

•selling point: the bad boy tsundere
-Ren would often use her bold persona and displays herself as a rebellious student, despite her intelligence, often faking blushing and adding smooth quotes to make her seem more tsundere. She often would have to flirt with other host members as part of her (and Haruhi's) contract with the Host Club.
-Sometimes, the girls of Ouran would dawn over both Ren and Haruhi as an 'opposites attract' couple, with the innocent nerd and bad boy cliche. Though after time, it's clear that they're only friends, more so like 'brothers'.
-After a long while, Ren often interacts with the twins, then building a new selling point of the twins arguing over Ren.

•follow main story plot, but add how Ren would always connect with her inferiority complex against Haruhi when learning that Hikaru had been crushing on her. She would become more distant and more visibly angered when doing her selling point in the host club, though still be a likeable character. Eventually she fights with Hikaru when he is confused to why she was upset with him and she would angrily insult him along with admitting the truth, then saying that what he did wasn't his fault at all but it was hers for falling for him, she leaves with the comment (to herself) that she just cant compete against Haruhi, let alone win.
•When rumours spread that one of the host club members were a girl, it worries them that they'd be exposed. One suggests it was Haruhi, Ren has no choice but to reveal herself as the female to keep Haruhi safe from becoming a 'debtor'. It's discovered that Ren comes from a wealthy family as well, but admits that just because her parents were 'rich', they weren't 'loaded' and Ren didn't want to give them anymore work for her to attend a rich school, especially with their business (marketing company) needing more attention. With no surprise, Kyoya comes up with a solution as her earnings in the Host Club have made quite the donations, and could help with funding for her stay if she had the right amounts of money for the 85% remainder of her pay to keep attending Ouran, which Ren easily pays up for (own savings account along with some money from kind parents). Ren stays in the Host Club, changing her trousers into a black skirt and slightly ripped thigh-high socks to keep the bad boy selling point, even using a hair clip to hold back a part of her hair as an attempt to seem more feminine. Her new look is surprisingly very attractive, which also brings in some male customers that wish to be served by Ren. Surprisingly, she quickly becomes one of the most requested host club members, being wanted by both the women and men, as Ren had never outwardly said her sexual preference. POTENTIAL IDEA

^If this happened, Ren would stay in the host club, but rather than continuing to use her 'bad boy' persona, she'd attract guys by using her 'sadistic' act along with a hint of 'tsundere' so there were more ways to get income for the host club. Even sometimes accidentally calling Tamaki 'mongrel' and ordering him around as her sadistic persona act sometimes stuck to her, she'd apologise as it happened naturally.

•Background: The reason why Ren felt like she had to match her academic skills with Haruhi, not only because they studied together and were very close friends but so she didn't have to bother her parents. As a child, Ren's parents had troubles in keeping their business going, as clients were decreasing and so was income, Ren made it her goal from the young age of 5 to tell her parents that she would work for her 'mama' and 'papa' so they could have an easy life, over time her parents' business became very successful, though Ren would always feel guilty if the situation of breaking her promise to her parents and asking for money. Her parents love her dearly, but Ren still can't help but feel bad about taking money away from them but her parents are extremely grateful to how hard Ren works in school, even matching her IQ with another girl, her friend, so Ren didn't have to worry them. Her mother is an English woman with light brown hair and her father is a Japanese man with black hair. Her parents willingly give Ren the money to fund for schooling and that she tried her hardest and they were proud they had her as their daughter.