Chapter 1: What Is Currently Happening

Approximately 5 billion years ago, the universe was created. This was known as a negative move and everyone was sort of pissed off because of the Big Bang Theory. Several of billions of years later is where our story takes place...

The year is 2012. The scenery is a nice green field with a brick building. It was long, and it appeared to have a playground. This... was the Miiversian Elementary School. And right now, it was lunch.
"Did you hear about how Angela got suspended?"
^Yeah. It sucks, she kinda did deserve it though.^
These two individuals are Kyle and Andrew. They've known each other since Pre-K. They became friends once they realized they both listened to Peanut Butter Jelly Time once.
"I still can't believe she pulled off the thumbtack trick!"
The two began laughing. The bell rang as the two waved goodbye. They would see each other at recess.

I really don't think anyone cares about what happened during school, so let's just skip to recess. Kyle slid down the Omega Heat Wave Slide of Doom as he got up, yelping in pain. "Ow, ow... too hot..."  Andrew was standing next to it, laughing. ^Get owned.^ Kyle ran over and play punched him. "Shut up."
Andrew gasped. ^You said a no no word! Pay up!^
Kyle grunted as he pulled out a nickel and placed it in Andrew's palm.
^Ah... nickels. It makes my world go round.^
"Your world must be really stupid then."
^Hey, be quiet! It works for me, okay?^
The two stared at each other before Kyle smirked. "Whatever man."
He began walking off. Recess was the last period of the day, and once the bell rang, he usually walked home. Everyday, he would wave to Andrew and say, "See you later." ...Tonight was different.

Kyle lived at his foster parents house. He hates them. He was always forced to do things he never wanted to do, and they gave him Brussels sprouts every Thursday. EVERY THURSDAY. And now, he got into an argument. Man, this 7 year old has a temper.

"It's not fair! Why can't I have freedom like the rest of the kids?!"
"[You know the rules, you have to be a good boy in order for us to get into the Top 8 Greatest Kids League! You cannot mess this up for us.]"
"[What your mother said. Either you behave, or you get beat. Simple as that.]"
"...mmmmphlph."
"[What was that, boy?]"
"...mpmpflglmp..."
"[Speak up! I can't hear you.]"
"I said... you're not my real mother."
Kyle's "mom" gasped. She can't believe what she just heard.
"[That's it! You're so punished! Go to your room! NOW!]"
Kyle did just that. He sat on his bed, looking at the ceiling... he has the perfect plan.

"I know just the trick to get out of this heckhole."
He opened up his window, and looked down.

"It's time I ran away."