Prologue

Main P.O.V

Dante and Elizabeth were expecting twins Sebastian and Elliot. Today was March 30th, and Elizabeth was just gone into labor. When Elizabeth was giving birth to the twins she gripped her husband’s hand in a death grip, Dante flinched at his wife’s grasp. After she finished gave birth to two sons. The first son and the oldest named Yoru had raven hair, blood red eyes, and pale skin, the second son Elliot and the youngest by five minutes he had brown hair, with heterochromia; the right eye golden and the left eye green, with light tan skin. Elizabeth smiled at her sons, and then looked at her husband. “They’re here Dante they’re here.” Elizabeth said with tears of joy. Dante smiled at his wife. “Elizabeth I’m so happy that you brought two handsome boys into this world.” Dante exclaimed, with utter joy. Yoru and Elliot look up at their parents and smiled, Dante grinned at his while Elizabeth smiled softly at them.

Time Skip

Yoru and Elliot are five year’s and they acted like young men, instead of being playful children they acted like gentlemen. Elliot was silent and mysterious while Yoru spoke for Elliot; it was like Yoru always protected Elliot from harm. Christmas was coming so that meant Alucard and Seras were coming to visit for Christmas to meet their nephew’s. Elliot heard the doorbell ring and ran to Elizabeth. “Mommy there’s someone at the door.” Elliot said worriedly.

“Oh, Elli that’s just your Uncle and Aunt who are going to spend Christmas with us.” Elizabeth explained.

“C-Christmas?” Elliot struggled with the word. Elizabeth chuckled at Elliot’s confused face and kissed his forehead, and then she took Elliot’s right hand gently and walked to the door. She opened the door then stepped back, Elliot looked up at the two adults who were standing right in front of them, the man was towering over them, and he looked scary and intimidating. Alucard had long knee-length black hair, blood red eyes, pale skin, charcoal suit, knotted cravat, black leather knee-boots, and a full-length trench coat. Seras had medium-length golden blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes, tan skin, a red Hellsing outfit, a matching red mini skirt, long red thigh-length stockings, and black leather knee-length boots. Elliot moves behind Elizabeth's black dress, Elizabeth giggled at Elliot's shy behavior.

"Hello Alucard and Seras." Elizabeth greeted.

Alucard grinned at Elizabeth showing his white sharp teeth. "Hello my dear sister." Alucard said with a british accent as he bowed half way. "Hello Elizabeth." Seras said happily with the same british accent. Elliot poked his head timidly from his mothers' dress.

"H-hello." Elliot stuttered.  "You're such a cutie!" Seras squealed. "Oh, dear me let's go inside to the living room." Elizabeth suggested as she let go of  Elliot's hand and lead the couple into the living room. Meanwhile Yoru and Dante were preparing dinner. Elliot started walking to the kitchen and then standed near the door way. Dante noticed Elliot standing near the door way. "Elly do you want to help out?" Dante asked. "Y-yes." Elliot answered. "Ok then help Ru-kun with the food." Dante told Elliot.

Time Skip

After they were finished preparing the food for dinner, Yoru and Elliot called the four adults for dinner. Everyone ate and finished their delicious food as they went to the living room. They watched the Nightmare Before Christmas, which  they all seem to like. The movie finished and it was time to go to bed. Everyone went to bed to sleep or a coffin in Alucard and Seras case, but Elliot couldn't seem to sleep he couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen, then he noticed red glowing eyes staring at him.

"Elly, what are you doing up?" Yoru asked.

"I have a bad feeling Ru-kun." Elliot said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like there's something or someone is going to sperate us from mom and dad, I've had dreams about it Ru-kun I'm scared?!" Elliot shouted quietly as he cried of grief and sadness, Yoru hugged Elliot whiled rubbing soothing circles on his back as he knew Elliot was right he had the same feeling, they went to sleep holding each other close, but what they didn't know that the enemy and Alucard heard their hole conversation.

~Next Day~

Yoru and Elliot woke up to see two people with masks and they had guns. Elliot screamed while Yoru yelled they were both terrified by what they said came true. One of the men grabbed roughly and put his hand around Elliot’s mouth to muffle Elliot’s loud screams, and the other man grabbed Yoru and did the same thing that did to Elliot. Elizabeth and Dante came rushing to the door to see their children held against their will. Elizabeth ran into the room to free her children, but a hand manifested right in front of her and restrained her from moving and covered her mouth. Dante did the what Elizabeth just did and the same happened to except the person didn't cover his mouth. Then Dante noticed a dark figure appeared and sat on a chair as it laughed darkly. Dante growled at the figure.

"Well...well...well if it isn't Byakuya Kurosaki the strongest demon King of  Gehenna." The figure said.

"KURAI! You fucking bastard how dare you do this to my family!" Dante yelled.

"Now...now calm down Bya-chan." Kurai said teasingly.

"I will not!" Dante growled.

"That's not good that means one of your family members will get hurt." Kurai told Dante.

Dante looked horrified of what Kurai said, Kurai started to laugh at the priceless face Dante made.

"That's better." Kurai said statistically as he laughed.

Elliot and Yoru started to struggle out of the figures grasp then suddenly they got knocked out everything became dark and blurry.

Time Skip

When Elliot and Yoru woke up they only saw the blood of their parents and walked up to their mother and father while limping.

"Daddy/Mommy wake up!" They shouted and shook them gently.

"R-Ru-kun/E-Elly." Dante and Elizabeth said weakly.

"It's okay your guys are going to be fine, but first we want to give you something before we transport you guys somewhere to some place safe." They said with sadness in their voice.

Elizabeth gave Elliot a golden key necklace while Dante gave Yoru a the contract seal and then they made a portal to transport their kids into separate dimensions to keep their children safe.

"DADDY/MOMMY!!!!" The kids screamed with tears in their as the we transported into different dimensions.

Yoru and Elliot were in a dark place looking at no where. Then two portals were for both of them and they became sperated.

"YORU!!!!" Elliot shouted.

"ELLIOT!!!!" Yoru yelled.

Then the were swallowed by the portals into to their new world's reborn...

Main P.O.V

This is the story of how Yoru and Elliot became Sebastian Michaelis and Eren Jaeger. Watch as their lives become  different yet the same and they don't have their memories of their past lives.The day their world's collide will be a new story and adventure for them.