Percabeth One Shots! ON HOLD!

Okay so I'm just bored! And I thought about this! ENJOY! ;)

----------------------------------

Annabeths P.O.V

Finally! They had defeated Gaea for good. She looked over to Percy and saw him panting. She ran over to him and hugged him which resulted in him being knocked down. Being Percy he pulled Annabeth along with him. He pulled Annabeth closer and whispered, "I hope that was the last prophecy I'll ever be in." He leaned over and kissed her. She felt like she was in heaven. Butterflies flew in her stomach and she literally felt sparks fly. But it ended too soon for her liking. Percy pulled away and got up. "The others are waiting. Come on!" He said. She smiled and nodded before getting up, dusting her self off and taking Percy's hand. They walked to the other 5 that were in a very awkward silence but was soon broken off by Percy! He yelled, "WE DID IT! WE DEFEATED GAEA!" Then went into a fit of laughter which made everyone laugh! And we looked like complete idiots! But I didn't care! We had saved the world twice and she was finally with Percy! She hoped no problems would arise for forever and ever!

-----------------------------------

HOPE U ENJOYED! COMMENT, VOTE! ;) next update I need 10 votes and 5 comments at least! ;) SOOO VOTE VOTE VOTE AND COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!