overdose

SPOILERS 

 April 3

         BEEP there a new message on your answering machine

         Jacket woke up one day in April he heard the beep on his answering machine. walking over to it hearing a voice he never heard. He got an address and some words, "we will be watching." he found a package from"Tims bakery" there he found a roster mask that he put on before. Heading over to the address he saw Russian man in white suits he hated Russia ever since san Francisco got bombed. One person was his best friend beard who had saved him during his time at the ghost wolfs. A small division that had librated a power plant from the Russians. jacket joined 50 blessings that want to end Russian immigration. Seeing all this made jacket angry he just needed to revenge beard. 

      Busting into the building he violently murdered all of the mafia members not a single one left alive shooting beating them to death with various objects no one was spared. going to the upper floor he swiftly and easily murdered all of them he used shotguns not caring to reload them he threw them at a Russian when the bullets we out then punching or stomping them to death. the Russian did fight but with the swiftness, they couldn't keep up after all was dead he swiftly left the scene. 

       HE then went to the back of the building where he found a homeless man the homeless man tried to kill him but jacket killed the homeless man first he felt sick about killing another American and he threw up on the pavement he quickly left the scene. going to a local convince store and he gets a midnight snack "on the house"

       in the news, ou saw how a whole building everyone was dead.

       When you heard that  you got a ding from your door you heard a beep on you answering machine you got a mask ( yall can choose I get the most requested idea) and a note to kill a person that will have a roster mask and a jock like jacket we can call him "jacket"