6 YEARS OF THE LONGEST RUNNING INDIAN TV SOAPS!

So as I said in the description, I have been watching these episodes Called SAATH NIBHANA SAATHIYA! Please check it out on Google! So Here is what I lerned:

1. When The bride gets married, The husband dosnt really like her, ON THE ACCOUNT OF HE DIDNT CHOSE TO MARRY HER,HIS PARENTS DID! And belive me , This happens in EVERY soap! This is because it is an indian tradition that the parents and family decide who gets married to who!

2. The husband FINALLY decides to accept her and they say sorry to eachother and cry on eachothers shoulders.

3. There is always aruments between The two sister in laws. So that means for example: The two men in the house get married and both of there wives argue with eachother on stuff like " IM GETTING THE GROCERIES!" " NO I AM!" 

4. Someone dies! And people blame eachother for the death! " Its all your fault- If you went out to get the groceries, Maybe it wouldnt of Been Tareesa who gets mudered it would of been you!"

5. The children get Abducted by unwelcomed family members: So in S.N.S- The women's sister comes to stay and she is really annoying and tries to food poison every one! Then her plan is to Kidnapp her own NEICE- and blackmail the grandparents into letting her marry the widowed son!

6. Money is always and issue cuz people steel it alot

7. The copoules get seperated and then destiny or somthing lets them meet again!

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT! IF you watch a dramatic episode of S.N.S you will surely know what I mean- TNX- PLEASE COMMENT!