Ch.1

(Warning this story will contain an unhealthy relationship and cannibalism)

Bill's pov

~8:00pm~

I was watching the gleefuls. I kept laughing at Gideon he looked pathetic in the tent of telepathy seriously he looks so pathetic.

Until i felt being sumoned. I teleported to the Location to find... pinetree! Pinetree sumoned me?

This was 100% unexpected considering that I turned pine tree into a human Sock Puppet and almost killed his family many times.

But pinetree looked like a smiling zombie but at the same time... psychotic.

"W-welcome m-master!" Pinetree stuttered. I was in shock. Why the fuck would Pinetree call me master?

"Um..."

"did i do something wrong master" Pinetree said so innocently

"No you...didn't... I was just... startled" i said

"Well i hope this makes you happy!" Pinetree said again innocently. But what pinetree showed me was something I would never expect from him.

He when to a near by closet and pulled out... A corpse... i floated back as I saw.

"I did it for you master" dipper said with the most sinister smile i have ever seen. I've never been so scared of a mortal in my entire life. He's only 16.

"Master please visit me tomorrow at 8:10am" dipper said begging .

"S-sure" i manage to get out. And i turned invisible I wanted to see what was wrong with him last time I saw him he had every single inch of his humanity. But now it's like he's a psychopathic killer

I saw him drag the body out of the room, before leaving looking around the shack.

When he knew it was clear he dragged the body out the kitchen door, he headed towards the woods still dragging the body.

Then i saw him go to a small picnic blanket in the in the woods and laid the body on the picnic blanket.
Then cut the body into small little pieces.

Blood getting on all his clothes The point that he was drenched in blood. Then he took the bones and stuff like that and the person's hair. Leaving only the meat.

He then Took the blanket with the body still there and took it back to the shack, then Hid it upstairs under his bed.

I Then when home and tried to go to sleep.