Taken Down.1

I sat there on the rock looking upon the whole west side beach

"This is my place" I whispered to myself 'a get away'. I slide off the rock and head down to the edge of the water, the cream sand crunching beneath my bear feet. The water is as flat as a freshly made table and the sun is low, I walk into the water knee deep as I let the cool breeze whip through my hair. The water starts to roughen as the stars begin to appear, I start to walk out of the water before Splash.

I've been swallowed by a wave, taken down by a sudden tug of the ankle I'm drowning whelp goodbye cruel world.

I open my eyes but shut then a second after the pearl walls that surround me glistens like the sun but then it hits me

"I'm alive"

"I'M ALIVE" I shout.

"Indeed you are ms livington" Says a jet black figure approaching me from the light his tall toned body and masculine voice, very charming and soft.

" welcome to Atlantis, the lost civilization, populated by merpeople" Said the figure. I look down to see he has a tail of Bright magenta and violet scales with soft hints of gold flakes in between.

When he Came into the light he looked like a gentle creature, his tail flowing with the water and he stood bold and brave, well floated but, he was gorgeous. He had skin as pale as snow and eyes as bright and blue as if new life was being created right then and there.

"I-u-your beautiful" the words slipped from my mouth, I clapped my hand over my mouth and stared. He let out a little chuckle, obviously amused by my mistake.

" Why thank you-"my hands lower into my lap from my sitting position I woke up in.

"Georgia call me Georgia"this time I chuckle a little bit.

"Why thank you Georgia, my name is Maximiliano" Max said, his voice pleasing me once again.

Sorry for a really short and shit chapter I will try and lengthen it a bit I have been writing this for school and I regret everything, hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

- Word that rhymes