Chapter 1 ~ Heartbreak, Again.

(Y/n)

I watched my boyfriend Christan leave the house. He kissed me once before he opened the door and waved me goodbye. I loved him. At least, I thought I did. About an hour later, I got up to take a shower. I had the day off. I had basically everyday off except for the days that I have to post my Youtube videos.

I heard a faint knock at the door as I was getting dressed. I quckly put on a bra, a shirt, and one of Christan's hoodies as I ran to the door. 

"What took you so long, brat?" I heard the familiar voice of my best friend, basically brother, Levi say. 

"I was getting dressed. Anyway, what are you and Eren doing here?" I asked. Levi's gay, and it's not hard to tell. Eren just so happens to be his fiancee, and they planned on getting married that coming April, a few days after my birthday. I don't know how long it took Levi to drill that into Eren's thick skull. 

I stepped aside to let the two inside. 

"Let me guess, Black Tea and water?" I asked as Levi and Eren both nodded. I turned on the kettle in the kitchen and waited for the water to boil. Eren was on his phone, and Levi was laying on top of him, begging for attention. Eren finally put his phone down and pet Levi before planting a kiss on the Raven's forehead. I sighed.

"So, uhh, Y/n..." Eren trailed off. I turned to him and hummed in response. "How's your relationship with Christan going?" He asked. I sighed. 

"Not so good. I think he's been cheating. He's been getting home really late, and when he does get home, he's not dressed very well. His shirt isn't right and his jeans are always unzipped. It seems like he quickly got dressed, but I know he's not like that in the morning, and I know where he works and the conditions he works under. He wouldn't be like that if he was just home from working. He always says he's doing overtime to keep my channel going, but when I got on his phone last night, I saw that he had been texting someone else." I said as tears fell down my cheeks. I heard the tea kettle start to whistle, signalling it had warmed up and was ready for use. I grabbed the tea from the cabinet and prepared a cup of tea for Levi. I grabbed another glass and filled it with water from the refrigerator and ice. I grabbed both glasses and handed them to Eren and Levi. 

Levi sighed, and placed and hand on my back as I took a seat next to him on the couch. He drank his tea and we talked until Christan came home. Levi walked up to him and grabbed his shirt. "Where have you been?" He asked. Christan knew not to lie to Levi. "I've been working. I worked overtime today. Like I always do." Christian said calmly. He then leaned down to Levi's ear and whispered something to him before Levi nodded and they went to mine and Christan's room. I heard the door click before there was silence.

(Levi)

"I was working overtime, because I wanted to surprise Y/n with something special." He whispered before I nodded. He lead me to their bedroom where he opened the drawer inside their bedside table. He held backstage passes to Y/n's favorite band. I gasped as he pulled something else out of the drawer. A small black box that inside held a beautiful diamond ring. 

"I was planning on proposing at the concert. I had to work overtime to get the ring and the concert tickets, and then I also had to work overtime to get the time off I needed." He said as he put the items back into the drawer before closing it. "Then why are your jeans always unzipped when you come home?" I asked. "I'm very forgetful. I'm sure Y/n has complained about that before. I always forget to zip my pants after using the bathroom, that and the only time I can go to the bathroom is during my fifteen-minute lunch break. It usually takes me most of the time to eat. And if you could please explain that to Y/n, I would really appreciate it." He smiled.