Naamloos deel 1

"Harry, darling, come downstairs!" Anne calls. Harry sighs, putting his phone down on his nightstand before rolling out of bed and pushing his hair back. It's Saturday and his only plans are to stay in bed all day; it's been a really long fucking week.

He skips down the stairs quickly, seeing his mom talking to a young man that had to be around his age and holy shit he was so...pretty?

"Harry! This is Louis. We hired him to be your new servant since it was such a disaster with that Nick character," Anne says, shuddering at the memory of the childish, immature bastard that thought it would be funny to steal things from the royal family.

Harry looks at Louis, his blue eyes shinning bright. He grins and Louis blushes slightly, lowering his eyes. "It's nice to meet you, Master Styles," he says, bowing in front of him.

"You can call me Harry, love," Harry grins, his dimples in full effect.

"Harry, would you like to help Louis get comfortable in his new bedroom?" Anne asks and Harry nods.

"Yeah, of course. Is your stuff all here?" Harry asks Louis.

"Um, yeah. I didn't really have much," Louis says honestly, not making eye contact with the prince.

"Both of his parents are dead. He has no family and he's been bouncing from place to place," Anne murmurs into Harry's ear quietly as she walks away. Harry suddenly feels terribly guilty and just wants to hold Louis in his arms and protect him from all the evil in the world.

"So, um, let me show you upstairs. Your room will be right next to mine, so always feel free to come to my room to talk or anything," Harry says, giving Louis a lopsided smile. Louis nods and smiles softly.

"Okay, Prince Harold," Louis agrees.

"Babe, really, Harry is just fine," Harry laughs, walking upstairs and bringing Louis to his room. Louis is in shock when he sees how much nicer this room is than the previous places he's worked out. They were always as small as a closet and stuffy and not suitable for a person to be living in.

"This...this is amazing. I've never had a room this nice before," Louis says shyly, putting his small luggage on the ground.

"It's pretty sweet here. We take good care of our employees," Harry smiles. "But, we don't have to be just...business. We can always be friends, you know." Louis nods, averting his eyes and his cheeks pink. Harry finds it painfully adorable and endearing.

"Okay," Louis answers quietly, and that's how it all starts.
~
At first, Louis doesn't want to hang out with Harry outside of doing things for him, and Harry is slightly offended, but he realizes it's only because Louis is afraid of being fired.

"Master Styles," Louis says, his voice dropping lower, "I don't think being with you when I'm not working is appropriate. I mean, what would your mother think? She would probably fire me and I...I can't afford to be fired."

Harry can see the fear in his eyes, then. Louis is genuinely afraid of losing this job because without it, he's homeless and the thought of Louis being on the streets alone makes Harry's stomach churn uncomfortably. Harry tentatively puts his hand on Louis' shoulder, making the shorter boy flinch slightly.

"Hey, my mom would never fire you. She kind of wants me to be friends with the people that work here, and I just want to be friends with you, Louis. I just want to be able to get to know you and hang out with you and just, I don't know. You're-shit, Louis, you don't know how amazing you are and I wish you would just let me in," Harry pleads, his eyes full of wonder, and maybe a little pain. Louis' breath hitches when Harry's hand cups his cheek, stroking his smooth skin.