𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗍 & 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽

" get the hell out of here,  Eunae!"  Your foster father said. He had just hit you brutally on your body, leaving you in tears. " But where? I have no where else!" You yelled out. He picked you up off the floor and three you outside with your luggage and water. " Listen, I gave you three rules and you didn't obey a single one. You're lucky I gave you your stuff back." He scoffed and kicked your leg out the door way. " get out of here!" You immediately took your stuff and ran as far as you could. You could feel your heart racing a million times faster than ever, you were scared and feared of being alone on the run. You've been  in the system ever since your parents left you to be together on their own because they had our when they were seventeen. You're now 17, always been on your own with no one to love you.

After two hours of running and walking, you caught the bus and let you it take you wherever it could in Korea. Their were mothers with their kids laughing and eating food, the desire you hope to contain. You sighed and shifted yourself in a comfortable position. You immediately fell asleep on the bus as the sun went down. " hey darling, this is the last stop." The bus driver said to you. You woke up and picked up your belongings. " thank you." You bowed and headed off the bus. As the bus left, you felt lonely again in the dark night. You started walking the streets of god knows where. You walked through the dark alleys hoping to find a place to rest. As you were walking, you saw a convenience store ahead and walked inside to get some food. Luckily , you always had money given to you tell your foster father whenever you went out with some of your friends but unfortunately they've disappeared out of the blue. You bought some cooked ramen, snacks, and juice. You brought your items to the register and waited for them to be bagged as you paid. As you were waiting, you heard the bell oof the door opening and saw a boy with his mom. The boy had blue wavy hair and the mom had long black hair. They were both wearing black hoodies.

" here you go, have a nice day." The cashier said to you. You nodded and headed out the door. As you were walking, you kept thinking to yourself who was he? You admired his tall figure and hair shining in the light of the store. You shook your head back to focusing on where you were going until you heard a car screeching towards you. You then felt two arms pull you on the sidewalk and you fell into their arms. " Are you okay?" He asked you. You couldn't answer. You were admiring his face as it seemed familiar and then it clicked. It's him.. " uh yes I am." He nodded and helped you stand up on your own. " Hey is everything alright?" His mother you assumed said. " yea she just almost got hit by that grey car." He said. The last nodded then paid her eyes back to you. " hey are you sure you're okay on your own? You seem tired." She said to you. You looked at the boy who seemed concerned as well. You looked down and smiled. " Yeah I'm ok." You said with a weak smile. They nodded. " okay well take care." He said to you. You bowed and headed back to the alley you saw. You put your food in your bag and just kept thinking of the boy. Why is he so nice to me? No one has ever been that nice to me.. as you were thinking, you fell asleep.

The next morning, you get someone tap your shoulder. " Hey, come with me." He said. You saw who it was as he held his hand out to you. " Who are you?" " Yeonjun."

Okay I don't know if this was good but hopefully you liked it! 🐻🍒