Eugenia

I applied exactly a month and fifteen days ago.
I'm not expecting to get in, but it was worth a shot.
The YouTubers Academy is a school for YouTubers, hence the name of it. I have 87 thousand subscribers, and I'm trying for 100 thousand, so i want to attend the school to improve my video skills.
I have black hair, and wear black makeup, and black clothes. a lot of people say I'm anorexic, even though I'm not. I'm just unusually skinny, but its not my fault.
"Eugenia! The mail is here! Aren't you supposed to get a letter today?" My mom said.
The letter of acceptance or rejection was supposed to come in the mail today. I have been hoping i get in for the past month and a half. My subscribers have been giving me more confidence, but only the best YouTubers usually get in.
I tell my YouNow viewers to wait a minute because i was getting my letter back from the academy today, and i promised to open it with them.
I run out of the house and down the driveway to the mailbox.
I go through at least 10 pieces of mail before seeing the letter. I started shaking.
I wanted to open it immediately, but having promised to open it live on YouNow, i went back inside to my room, and closed the door.
"This is it," I said, "this is the moment i find out what I'm doing for the next 4 years."
I took a deep breath and opened the envelope.
The letter began with, "We are glad to inform you that you have been accepted to The YouTuber Academy.."
As soon as i read the first sentence i started screaming and jumping up and down and crying tears of joy.
My mom ran upstairs and asked what was wrong because she heard me yelling. I told her i got in and she was so proud of me! It was the perfect day. I couldn't wait to start at the school.