The Frsurated Neuroscientist

“It’s been a month” Amy sighed.

On the other line Penny played with her hair pondering what to say.

Amy broke the silence: “I tried everything. He finally said “I love you” but sometimes I wish he showed me in actions.”

She paced back and forth in her room. She needs air, she needs loud music to drown out her own thoughts but that would upset Sheldon ( who was aimlessly watching Star Wars in the living room.)

"Want to come over and drink some wine" Penny suggested.

“No”Amy smiled weakly, “I want Sheldon to be more emotional and passionate towards me.”

“I know, I’m sorry sweetie —oh, Leonard’s home. Gotta go. Good luck Ames.”

Hanging up Amy screamed into her pillow to release her frustration. After awhile she decided to cool of by taking a shower. Meanwhile Sheldon was laying on his bed with his hands covering his red blushed face.

Earlier he was going to ask Amy to join him when he over heard hers and Penny’s conversation. When he heard her scream in her pillow he sulked to his room. He also wants to be more affectionate but he’s afraid.

“Whats more important Copper?” he yelled at himself, “You or Amy?”

He chuckled to himself a bit. “I’ve become a such a hippie.”

He walked into the bathroom quietly trying not to make Amy aware of his presence.

Slowly undressing himself, swallowing his fear, he joined her in the shower.

When she turned around her eyes widen but he kissed her suddenly.

“Vixen” he whispered in her ears.