Big Heart/Big Love (Episode 1)

Episode 1- Pilot 

Scene 1 

(High shot of a high school.) 

(Students chattering with friends all over the high school campus.) 

(Camera zooms onto Jordan parking his car and getting out of his car.)

(Jordan swings his backpack over his shoulder and putting it on.)

Mike: JORDAN!!! Hey Jordan over here. 

(Jordan turns his head, looking for whoever called his name and then finally finding Mike six cars down waving his hand.) 

Mike walks toward Jordan. 

Mike: Sup Jordan  

Jordan: Hey (With a smile on his face.) 

(Both shake hands.) 

Mike: Finally, after three months we're finally back to school (Smile) 

Jordan: What? You're happy to come back to school. 

Mike: Of course I'm happy to come back because you know what that means. 

(Jordan thinks why Mike is so happy to come back to school.) 

Mike: Come on Jordan don't tell me you forgot what I said before summer started right? 

(Jordan keeps thinking) 

Jordan: Was I supposed to remember something? 

Mike: Really, COME ON JORDAN!!! 

(A Laugh comes upon Jordan.) 

Jordan: Wow, okay I remember, but that's why you're so glad to come back. 

Mike: Hell, yeah those new freshman girls. (Smile) 

Mike: This year as a sophomore my goal is finding myself a hot freshman babe. 

(Jordan and Mike starts walking towards the school.) 

Mike: What about you, planning to find yourself a hot freshman babe too. 

(Jordan turns his head and looks at Mike.) 

Jordan: I don't know dude, this year I just don't feel like messing around a lot. 

Mike: (Surprise face.) Come on Jordan you're not going to leave me hanging by myself right because to be true you're like my best friend and wing. 

(Jordan stops walking and putting his hand on Mike shoulder.) 

Jordan: Sophomore and Junior year is supposed to be the most difficult years in high school and I don't want to mess both of them up by joking around. 

Mike: So you're not going to be my wing man next year too. 

(Jordan takes a deep breath and release it.) 

Jordan: I guess so. Hope you're not mad at me dude. 

(Mike laughs.) 

Mike: What? Why in the hell would I be mad. You're my best pal, don't you remember, if you want to focus on school, then I'm fine with it. Besides, I know that your dad just passes away and now you have to take responsibility. 

(Jordan Smile.) 

Jordan: Thanks you, I'm glad that you're my friend. 

Mike: But, if a freshman girl does catch your eyes and you're interested then come ask me because, I'm not afraid to jump right back into hunting mode. (Laughs)