Part one: kiss kiss fall in love

It was another great day at an anime/cosplay convention and You bought Bleach merchandise.(Ichigo stuff in particular.) you were an Ichigo fangirl and just got home. As you got home you head to your room to look at your Ichigo body pillow and made sure no one was watching to hear you squeal "Oh Ichigo, ICHIGO!!" You then kiss it on the part of it's face. What explains a lot about your excitement is the fact that you met a cute Ichigo cosplayer and asked "Hey Ichigo, can I hug you?" "Sure you can." You hug him and feel so loved to meet your fantasy guy; it's like a dream come true! Anyways after you kiss it you hug it tightly and a light starts to magically glow which you thought was just you're imagination until you heard these very words: "Ow! Jeez! Easy (name) on your grip!" It sounded just like Ichigo's English voice in the anime! You let go and look up towards you. "I..Ich... Ichigo?" You said surprised. "Yeah that's me. I'm not sure how I got here but I'm glad I did so we can spend some time together." he said lifting up your chin making you blush red. He kissed you on the lips and you jumped to hug him and kiss him repeatedly. "Oh Ichigo. Will you marry me?" He laughed nervously and said "Um maybe you should ask me that in a few years, besides you're obviously too young." "But you're seventeen and I'm sixteen, so that's pretty close." "Yeah, well not the right age for marriage. Why do you ask?" "Oh it just...you know..came out of nowhere." You said blushing bright red and nervously. Ichigo chuckled and said "I understand how you feel: you love someone that much that you want to spend the rest of you're life with you're fantasy guy." "Exactly, and when you meet your dream guy in the flesh you think you have the right to say something too extreme." "Well at least you didn't do anything inappropriate like Yoruichi and Rangiku." "True that."
"So, nice place you got here." He said looking around your room. "Well maybe I can show you around." You lead him to the living room where your mother was like "Who's your friend? And why is he wearing a robe?" "Mother this is my boyfriend Ichigo Kurosaki. He's from Japan." "Well nice to meet you Mr. Kurosaki." Of course your mother doesn't know he's from an anime because she doesn't watch that stuff like you do. "Nice to meet you too Mrs. (Last name)"
~time skip~
It was time for bed and while your mom went on a business trip, you and Ichigo decided to sleep together in your room. Oh how exciting! This just gets better by the minute! "My mother's gone so you can sleep in my room with me." "Uh thanks, I appreciate it but I don't know what clothes to sleep with." You give him some of your dad's pajamas which fitted him and he holds you bridal style onto bed and snuggle next to you. "Oh Ichigo, I'm so glad you're here with me." "I know how you feel. You're really cute when you blush." "Oh is it that obvious?" You say nervously. "Don't worry about that, I got this." He leans in and kisses you softly which feels so warm and makes you blush even harder. You both cuddle up and say "good night" then you lay your head against his chest.(nothing else happened you pervs!)
To be continued.
So what do you guys think? Should I continue this story? let me know in the comments. Bye bye!