First Time

"I love you too... But I'm scared." Demi said to me.

"It's okay Demi. I'll be careful" I give Demi a reassuring smile as I gently kiss Demi's lips.

Feeling warm and safe Demi crashed her lips into mine. "I trust you. I'm ready, and I love you." She whispered to me.

I hovered over Demi as my strong arms hold me up I starts to kiss Demi's neck. Then Demi's collar bone. Carefully unbuttoning Demi's blouse as I rolls her over to be on top. I glance over Demi's body and smile my sweet smile and kisses Demi's damp lips again.

Demi deepened the kiss as I unclasp Demi's bra without breaking the kiss and toss it away catching the lamp shade. Demi giggles. "That was skill."

"I'll show you skill Dems." I flip Demi over so she is under my body once again and pulls down Demi's shorts and pulls at Demi's panties.

Demi grabbed for my belt and undid it as fast as Demi's hands could manage. My pants come off with ease and so do my boxers.

I break away and look down at Demi. "This is it baby." I whispered to her.

She gave me a coy smile. "Well let's get started then." She said as she cupped my face with her left hand and kissed me. Demi's mouth slowly opens as I enter her slowly. Demi's eyes close and her back arches.

I go deep and slow and slowly increases the speed.

"Ooohh... Cher..." Demi moaned as Demi dig her nails into my back and tried to catch her breath between bursts of pleasure. To clear one thing up. Yes I am a girl. But here is one thing that is weird about me. I was born with a dick. This was my and Demi's first time doing it together. We been dating for over a year. When I told her about the fact I had a dick. She was of course weirded out at first. Like every normal person would be. If they heard about a girl with a dick. Demi asked me before we gotten this fair. That if I had a condom. Because she didn't want to be in her own words. "A pregnant lesbian." I simply told her. "Demi baby yes I may have a dick. But I'm a girl. There is no way I could get you pregnant." Little did I know I was wrong....

I thrust in and out in and out of Demi. "Deee..." I went faster and faster. "I'm...I'm...." Going harder and harder now too.

"Ohhhh..." Demi's moans got louder and longer. It's too much for Demi's first time. Mine too. "OOHHHh..."

I pull out of Demi. "I want to finish this somewhere fun."

"What? Why did you stop Cher I can't take this I need you!" Demi said whining at me. I smirked teasing her.

I pull Demi up and try to walk Demi to the bathroom but she stumbled. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked quickly worried.

She looked up at me and gave me a smirk. "You make my knees weak. I think I'll make it."

"Oh okay." I laugh a little and turn on the shower and help Demi in. I gotten in after her. As the hot steam simmers off our bodies I push Demi up against the wall and enter Demi with force.

She yelped in pleasure and grabbed my shoulders and she began to hit into the wall as I pumped in and out of her. She kissed my neck. Biting and sucking on it. Marking me.

I went harder and harder making Demi's body shake with pleasure. She can feel my body pulsing.

"Oh my god Cher! Oh my god!" She screamed as Demi's orgasm came and Demi threw her head back in pleasure her body was still pinned to the wall by me. I soon came hard inside Demi.

I pull out and put my hands up against the wall over Demi's shoulders and rest my forehead against Demi's and move back a little. "Wow Demi... I...I'm..."

She slowly start sliding down the wet shower wall but I quickly grabbed Demi's waist and put my hand around Demi's back. "Whoa hey! Hey you alright?" I asked worried looking her over.

Demi once again looked up at me and smiled. "I told you. You make my knees weak." Demi said and kissed my worried face and sighed. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I smile at Demi while water dripped down Demi's face.

I helped Demi up. Turned off the water and handed Demi a towel. I laugh a little. "Sorry about that. But that was amazing. So how was your first time?" I asked as I wrapped a towel around my waist and walk into the bedroom.

"It was amazing Cher. I'm so happy I waited until I was with you." Demi came up behind me and rested her head on my back. Putting her hands around my waste neck and said. "I love you..."

"I love you too baby. Remember we have lunch in 45 minutes with Nick and Selena so get dressed and I'll be back to get you then." I said as I gotten dressed and left to go to my own hotel room.

"Okay can't wait." Demi winked at me and walked away and let her towel drop. I can see Demi's naked back and she walked back into the bathroom to tease me and yelled. "DONT FORGET TO LOCK THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!!! YOU ALWAYS FORGET!!" Demi grabbed a black lace bra and matching booty shorts and put them on and shut the bathroom door. I groaned softly. My friend was getting hard again.

"I WONT FORGET!" I yelled walking out the door and see a group of girls and panic. I ran to my room and let's Demi's door shut behind me. Forgetting to lock it.

A/N: Okay so this is a little bit different that what most Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd stories. So I hope you like it. Let me know what you think. Along with what you think should happen next.