1. Welcome To The Black Parade

It was a quiet day at UA high school. New Year's has come and gone and the students of Class 1-A were relaxing in the dorm until the start of the new semester. On the couch, Bakugo with Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina were playing Super Smash Bros. Iida and Yaoyorozu were doing their studies. Uraraka, Tsuyu and Hagakure were having girl time. Todoroki, Shoji and Tokoyami were just keeping to themselves. Kota was playing with his rabbit. Sato was cooking lunch for everyone in the kitchen with Ojiro's help. Jiro was strumming her guitar while Aoyama was sipping a cup of tea next to her.

It was then that Bakugo pressed the buttons of his controller rapidly and he said, 'Come on' through his teeth over and over again but he shouted out, 'DAMN IT!' when his character fell off the platform. Kirishima smirked over at Bakugo and said, "Just can't keep up can you Bakugo?"

Bakugo glared angrily at the red head and he exclaimed, "Shut up!"

It was then that the sound of wheels echoed through the dorm and Izuku entered the lobby pulling a suitcase behind him and he looked at everyone and said, "Well I'll see you in a week everyone."

Uraraka looked over at Deku and asked curiously, "Deku, where are you going?"

Izuku smiled over at her and said, "Didn't I tell you Uraraka? I'm going on vacation. My mom and I are going to Australia for a week."

Everyone paused what they were doing and they all thought about it until it hit their minds. Bakugo glared over at his green haired classmate and he said, "You better bring back photos shit nerd."

Izuku sweated nervously at what Bakugo said and he said, "Y-Yes!"

Just then, a car horn sounded and Izuku knew that it was his mom and he looked at everyone and said, "Got to go. See you in a week!"

Izuku started to run towards the dorm's exit, when he stopped, looked back at his classmates and he said, "Oh yeah. Make sure Mineta doesn't get into my stuff like he did for Kacchan's." And after he said that, Izuku left leaving the dorm in dead silence.

It was after Izuku left that explosions rang out and Bakugo screamed, "WHAT?!?!"

After he did that Mineta began to run for his life while Bakugo chased him. Bakugo shouted out, "Get back here you damn midget!" And Mineta ran down the hallway in the boy's section afraid for his life.

He then found the one door that was left open and he ran inside just as Bakugo came up behind him. Bakugo knew whose room it was and he shouted just as Mineta slammed the door and blocked it with his sticky balls, "Get out of Deku's room!"

Mineta pressed his back against the door and he looked around Izuku's room thinking about where he should hide. Mineta knee that he couldn't risk having Izuku's collection of All Might memorabilia destroyed by Bakugo's explosions, but then he saw the closet was ajar and he leapt inside and closed it hoping that the explosion master won't find him. After Mineta hid, Bakugo blew up the door and stomped inside looking around the room for Mineta and he grumbled, "Where is he? Where is that little grape headed turd?!"

The rest of the class was behind Bakugo when he destroyed the door and stomped in and Iida said, "Bakugo, you shouldn't have destroyed Midoriya's door like that! Now we have to fix it before he gets back!"

Bakugo glared at him and he said, "Shut up Four Eyes! I'm busy looking for the midget so I can pound him!"

Mineta began back away from the door hoping he would hit the wall, but unfortunately he couldn't because his back was hit something else. Mineta also felt something poke him from behind and he said, "Ow!"

When he realized that it was too loud, Mineta covered his mouth but it was too late and Bakugo opened the closet doors and he grinned creepily at the small teen and said, "Found you!"