The Truth [on hold]

P.S THIS ISN'T SCARY JUST CONTINUE READING AND YOU'LL LOVE IT ALONG THE WAY....I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT...XD

Chapter 1 ( the start )

A night ago I was feeling something odd like when I look at my window I would see someone outside the house hiding behind a tree, like he wanted to come in but for some reasons he can't. And I assumed it was a guy because he was tall and had a masculine body but when I looked back outside he was gone so I assumed that maybe I was imagining this, due to lack of sleep.

Do you wanna know who I am? Are you ready to know how my life turned upside-down? How a cute guy (thats what everyone thinks) made my life exciting? Okay I'll stop with my questions and I'll introduce myself, I'm Cassandra Shay, you can call me Cassie instead, I'm a graduating student in London University of Fine Arts(also called L.U.F.A.) My parents are in New York, handling our family company named "The Scent of Shay". I'm living alone in a huge mansion that my parents bought so that they could stay here whenever they had a free time and I'm also the only child so they better give me a visit. I currently ended a 5-year relationship with Jason Mouton our basketball star player.

As summer ended, I know that waking up early in the morning, getting ready for school came in next, and knowing that I'll see him again wasn't really the top things I wanted to do. "Ugggghhh" was the only word I could say, when my clock alarms, that means I have to get up and get ready to face the first day of class, and if it wasn't for my family I would've stopped studying and go to hell instead.

When I arrived at school, I went directly to my classroom and as I guessed I was assigned at the pilot section, but not because I was smart, but because of my family background, and sometimes it sucks, but right now I just got used to it. When I walked inside the room I was assigned to, I almost saw 20 persons already there, but luckily my favorite place wasn't taken yet, it was the seat in the middle row located near the window because I really love looking at the skies, that always makes me feel so peaceful. A kind of feeling that I'll always have when my family's there

I was sitting there in my favorite seat lost in thinking how the skies look so blue today, and I didnt notice my bestfriend, Tiffany Bourg, came in and suddenly slap me (thank God no one saw that), "Hi Honey" she said, "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" I said angrily, but she just laughed and said "Think of it as my welcome back present honey", even though that slap hurts I just forgave her because she is my best friend after all, and after that we talked and talked until Daniel Scott walked in and fyi he is the heartthrob of L.U.F.A, and obviously everyone looked at him, all the girls wishing he was theirs and all the boys wishing they could be just like him. He smiled at everyone and sat at the back of my chair and said "Hi Cassie! long time no see!", why was he sitting there? There are so many vacant seats and why did he talked to me? (And yes we knew each other when we were in kindergarten, he was this boy who bullies me all the time and teases me that I was fat and ugly.) "Hi stranger" I replied with a mischievous smile, "Oh! come on, a handsome guy like me couldn't be forgotten!" he replied, ugghh this arrogant bastard! That's what my head said, I couldn't say it out loud because lots of people were watching us, instead I laughed and said "You're joking right?", after what I said I turned to Tiffany and gave her a high-five, and when I turned back at him, his expression changed, there was this look that said that he was speechless and offended at the same time, so I laughed hardly but suddenly my laughter stopped when I saw Jason Mouton coming in to our door.

As Mr.Wayne was talking about some guy named Newton infront, Daniel on the other hand wont stop making flirty smile's at me but he was the least of my problems because my ex-boyfriend Jason was sitting 3 chairs away to my right side and finally the bell rang!