OC I drew bc why not?

Name: Callie Anderson

Species: Half wolf, half-human (that's why she doesn't have a tail).

Powers: Her purple eyes are the source of her powers. She can create/manipulate image particles, like illusions, and can brighten, or darken any area around her enemies, as well as warping an image to confuse her enemies.

Family: Her mother, father, and younger brother.

Personality: She is very much a Tsundere, only trusting her family and close friends. Even though she's a wolf, she refuses to be a part of any pack, because she hates the idea of being tied down to one specific role or title. Once you have (or can) gain her trust, she is a burst of life and gives off a bright, energetic energy that's contagious to anyone around her.

Background Info: Callie is the eldest child of the Anderson family, which is well known for their long line of powerful Alphas and Betas. Callie's 10-year-old brother, Keaten, has been titled with Alpha in his school, while Callie is known as the lone wolf. Her family does not disrespect, nor look down on her for not having a rank, as some families would. They are proud, because Callie is, in fact, the first wolf in their family history to be born with full control of such high-rated powers.

Age: 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy, I know it's been MoNtHs since I've posted anything, but I do have a reason. For the last 6 months, I've been struggling with depression, anxiety, and self-harm, so I've been taking a break from a lot of things to try and piece myself back together. I know it's really no excuse, but I really wanna apologize for not publishing for soooo long. I am working on the next chapter of my Steve Saga FanFiction, and before it comes out I wanna give a TOOOON of credit to IcyWillowSong for her story (It's freaking amazing, go read it, its called "My Inner Code") because thats where I've gotten an idea to keep my story interesting! I can't wait to publish the chapter, and I hope you all enjoyed the art! 

Stay safe, and wash your hands!

Baii Sky Squad!

~Skylar